Offers Above $579k
Classic Family Living
11:00am-11:30am Sat 30th May
A spacious family home nestled in a desirable quiet cul-de-sac, with an elevated rear aspect.
Boasting four bedrooms and two bathrooms (master with en-suite) this property lends itself to the perfect buyer being a family. Only a short stroll to Shepherds Bush Reserve and a prime location to walk the kids to school, positioned between two of the local primary schools both in close proximity (pending catchment intake).
The formal lounge feels spacious with its vaulted style ceilings and exposed beams, all the while comfortable and cosy with carpeted flooring.
The master suite has a spacious walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, creating the perfect parents retreat. The minor bedrooms located down the hall, in their own "wing" with their own bathroom between.
A recently updated kitchen connects seamlessly to the meals and family room whilst overlooking the rear entertaining area and pool. West facing elevation captures those magic sunset views on the horizon.
What is to love about 7 Chauncey Court, Kingsley:
- Large family living with 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- At home office.
- Huge 682sqm land holding.
- Great location close to shops, schools, freeway access and more.
- Easily accessible to Hepburn Avenue.
- Updated kitchen overlooking rear entertaining area and pool.
- Ducted cooling.
- Gas heater.
- Formal lounge, dining/family room providing separate living spaces for all to enjoy.
- Undercover al-fresco area for entertaining.
- Double-carport and separate garden shed.
What is to love about Kingsley:
- Great local schools nearby.
- Close to public transport.
- Family friendly location.
- Easily accessible to the freeway.
- Short drive to Hillarys Boat Harbour and the recently upgraded Whitfords Shopping Centre.
Water Rates - $1400 p/annum approx.
Council Rates - $1500 p/annum approx.
You will love where you live at 7 Chauncey Court, Kingsley. Get in quick to secure this home, as it is sure to be snapped up.
Email email@example.com or call 04111 44 140.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters