Large Family Perfection - 858 sqm block and 592sqm home!
Boasting five huge bedrooms, four bathrooms, four separate living areas and approximately 592sqm of charming split-level home, this sublime brick-and-tile residence has been built to last and is the ideal place to bring up a larger family with multiple generations under the one roof from its enviable corner and semi-cul-de-sac position on a massive 858sqm (approx.) block.
Sheer size, space, serenity and seclusion are all words that spring to mind here when describing this enchanting haven that is unique in almost every facet and possesses a multitude of personal options that will keep absolutely everybody happy no matter what. A grand front suspended balcony with balustrade forms part of a spacious open terrace area that overlooks the backyard, the cul-de-sac and street opposite with glimpses of beautiful Lake Goollelal before revealing a massive sunken theatre room and the sitting area immediately above it, both off the main entrance.
The light-filled master-bedroom suite is enormous and can also be found within this part of the house, - comprising of super-high ceilings, a fan, extensive mirrored built-in wardrobe storage, separate "his and hers" walk-in robes, commanding bush and inland views, glimpses of the famous Galaxy Drive-In Theatre, split-system air-conditioning and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a deep-set bubbling spa bath, a feature rain shower and twin vanities for good measure. The grandeur feeling created by high raked ceilings continues downstairs where an enormous wraparound open-plan family and dining area connects to a functional kitchen, outside to a pitched patio entertaining space (commodious enough to host 100 people for a family party) and helps separate the character brickwork of a sunken lounge from the giant rear games room and the remaining four bedrooms - two of which enjoy the luxury of their very own private ensuite bathrooms.
The gardens are established and there are heaps of low-maintenance paved areas to enjoy around the property - including a back patio off the tiled games room and a tranquil side alcove, accessible via the main central living zone. Two separate driveways ensure that there is parking aplenty for up to five cars under cover, along with extra-lock up parking behind secure electronic gates with keycode access.
This expansive one-of-a-kind home in a desirable location displays epic proportions and finds itself nestled close to shopping, Halidon Primary School, lush parklands, public transport, the freeway, the local Montessori School and is firmly entrenched within the sought-after Woodvale Secondary College catchment area. It quite simply must be seen with your own eyes to be believed!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Carpeted front sitting area, overlooking the sunken carpeted theatre down below with its soaring grand feature high raked ceilings, feature side skylight windows for natural illumination and a lush outlook of its own
• Sliding and double doors off the tiled family/kitchen space open out to the pitched alfresco-entertaining area that also works well as a valet carport for up to four large cars (or a decent-sized boat, trailer or caravan) when you're not hosting guests or trying to already impress your neighbours
• The main living zone also plays host to a linen press, a split-system air-conditioning unit and stylish contemporary light fittings
• Functional kitchen with a double fridge/freezer recess, an island bench, funky light fittings, a walk-in pantry, twin Euro ovens, a Chef gas cooktop, a quality Bosch dishwasher, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar, heaps of storage and views to the external entertaining area
• Sunken carpeted lounge room off the family area, so you are not too far away from where the action usually is
• Fully-tiled powder room to the upper part of the house, around the corner from a handy internal shopper's entry door that accesses the separate single lock-up garage off the second driveway
• New fresh-quality carpets to the sunken lounge, master bedroom, hallway and staircase
• Carpeted 2nd lower-level bedroom with air-conditioning, built-in robes and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom - comprising of a shower, toilet and vanity
• Sunken 3rd carpeted bedroom - or gym - with mirrored BIR's and its own fully-tiled ensuite with a shower, toilet and vanity basin
• Carpeted 4th and 5th downstairs bedrooms with BIR's
• Modern fully-tiled 4th ground-floor bathroom with a seamless vanity, bathtub and a feature rain showerhead
• Massive fully-tiled downstairs laundry with double stainless-steel wash troughs, a double linen press, a separate fully-tiled toilet and outdoor patio/courtyard access via a sliding door
• Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy t...