Contemporary Coastal Living Without Compromise!
This beautifully-presented 3 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex half has been renovated delightfully and offers a splendid low-maintenance lifestyle close to the beach and everything else.
First-home buyers, down-sizers and astute investors will all benefit from the features of this tranquilly-elevated pad that boasts a spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area - complete with easy-care flooring, a charming original brick feature wall, split-system air-conditioning, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a range hood, stylish tiled splashbacks, a stainless-steel Technika five-burner gas cook top/oven, a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, double sinks, a storage pantry and quality Corian bench tops. A gorgeous French door also extends the hub of the home out to a paved side patio and pergola for private outdoor entertaining.
The leafy backyard is huge and leaves plenty of room for a future swimming pool, right beside a lovely courtyard with two shade sails for further protection from the elements. Back inside, the bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort and boast built-in wardrobes - including the generous master.
Within easy walking distance of Marmion Primary School, Marmion Village Shopping Centre, the popular Braden Park and Percy Doyle Reserve's exceptional community and sporting facilities, there really is a sense of convenience about this hidden gem of a property!
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Massive open-plan living and dining area, incorporating a stunningly-renovated kitchen into the functional design
- Split-system air-conditioning to the living space and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans to the two minor bedrooms
- Renovated main bathroom with a shower and floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Separate toilet
- Revamped laundry with indoor hanging/drying space, plus a French door leading out to the patio
- Large linen press in hallway
- Feature down lighting
- Feature skirting boards
- Security alarm system
- Paved side pergola and patio entertaining area
- Rear courtyard with two shade sails
- Large backyard
- Remote-controlled single carport with drive-through access (double gates) to park a second car at the rear
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Security screens and doors throughout
- External clothesline
- Two garden sheds
- Side access
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- The surprising amount of space you have to work with, within the backyard of a duplex half - there is plenty of room for a future swimming pool and then some!
PEACE OF MIND
- Enjoy a lock-up-and-leave lifestyle that is also within arm's reach of Marmion Beach, the Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, public transport, the freeway, seaside cafes and restaurants, Hillarys Boat Harbour and so much more - you will absolutely love living here!
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more. Hurry though, opportunities like this one do not come about very often!