End Date Sale: all offers presented 20/03/19. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Custom designed in 1976 by the family that is currently putting it to market for the very first time in over four decades, this solid - and character-filled - 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence was one of the first homes ever built in Marmion and offers renovation potential aplenty, as well as occupying a commanding corner position where coastal breezes meet chirping natural birdlife. There is also the option to SUBDIVIDE this site (STPA) and create two lots, each with their own street frontage.
Tiered leafy gardens add a surprising sense of privacy from the property's exterior, with the splendid protected aspect enjoyed from within a spacious master suite that sits next to the fourth bedroom-come-study, is carpeted for comfort and features a walk-in wardrobe alongside an intimate en-suite bathroom - comprising of a shower, toilet and heat lamps. Gorgeous feature wallpaper of yesteryear graces a huge sunken lounge with its own pleasant garden vista, overlooked by a light and bright formal dining room that is also reserved for those special occasions and looks out towards the delightful courtyard.
The open-plan kitchen and casual meals area is central, whilst the family room is massive and extends out to both the terraced rear gardens and backyard lawns, as well as an elevated pergola courtyard for blissful entertaining. There is also a giant powered workshop shed for the budding tradesman of the house to take full advantage of, with the soaring high ceilings of the double carport leaving plenty of space for you to store your boat.
Walk to Marmion Beach, the popular Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club and more from what can only be considered as a dream family location!
- 4 carpeted bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Carpeted sunken lounge with a new split-system air-conditioning unit
- Carpeted formal dining room with saloon-style doors leading through to an open-plan kitchen and casual meals area - consisting of a Westinghouse electric cooktop, a Chef Classic Extra oven, ample storage options (including a pantry) and lovely backyard views
- Extra-large carpeted family room with seamless external access
- Double-sized 3rd and 4th bedrooms with built-in robes
- Practical main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Spacious laundry with a linen press, walk-in pantry/utility room and outdoor access to the backyard
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Ample hallway storage space - including a double linen press and cloak cupboard)
- Tiled entrance
- High ceilings
- Feature wooden skirting boards and trimmings throughout
- Pergola entertaining
- Large powered workshop shed
- Over-sized double carport with room for your boat
- Leafy gardens
- Security screens and doors throughout
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Bore reticulation
- Security-alarm system
- Solar hot-water system with an electric booster
- One of the first homes ever built in Marmion
- 738sqm (approx.) corner block
PEACE OF MIND
- Whether renovating, extending or simply leaving the character property "as is" and either living in it or renting it out before planning your next move, you will certainly be capitalising on one of Perth's finest coastal locations, within minutes of Indian Ocean's edge and also very close to the sprawling Braden Park, the lush Robin Reserve, Marmion Village Shopping Centre, Marmion Primary School, Sacred Heart College, Hillarys Boat Harbour, public transport, the freeway and so much more
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about this wonderful home today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.