A massive 858sqm (approx.) block in one of Marmion's most elevated cul-de-sac settings plays host to this character-laden 4 bedroom 2 bathroom split-level home that is sure to comfortably appease everybody's personal needs - and then some.
The residence's original warmth and charm is still very much prevalent throughout its enchanting interior in the form of feature timber doors, frames and skirting boards, classic brickwork, gorgeous slate floor tiles (to the entry and laundry) and solid wooden floorboards - the latter gracing a central hub of an open-plan kitchen, meals and family area. Overlooking the sunken formal dining room down below is a raised lounge that is also reserved for those special occasions, but enjoys the bonus of a stunning inland vista and breathtaking ocean views encompassing the famous Rottnest Island - not to mention magical sunsets from the balcony, too.
A light and bright master-bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters and is afforded access out to its own private sunroom, with loads of potential to install a spa in the near future. Outdoors, there is plenty of driveway parking space for your boat, trailer AND caravan, whilst lush front-yard lawns and a sparkling-blue below-ground swimming pool combine to provide the perfect backdrop to secure entertaining underneath a fabulous patio off the common family room.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Raised and carpeted formal lounge room with a charming brick fireplace, timber shelving, cathedral-style timber ceilings and awesome all-encompassing views from within
- Sunken and carpeted formal dining room with high lined ceilings
- Beautiful open-plan family, meals and kitchen area with timber flooring, high angled wooden ceilings, a Vulcan heater, a breakfast bar, extensive built-in storage (including a bookshelf and pantry), a Simpson dishwasher, a Westinghouse electric cooktop and a fan-forced oven of the same brand
- Carpeted bedrooms, including a delightful master ensemble with high ceilings, stunning inland views, a walk-in wardrobe, sunroom and a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom, comprising of a shower and toilet
- Built-in robes to 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms
- Functional main bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, a shower and high ceilings (including a skylight)
- Loads of bench and storage space in the laundry, plus outdoor access
- Separate fully-tiled 2nd toilet
- Linen press
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Security-alarm system
- Covered outdoor entertaining, separated from the main living space via double doors
- Front-yard lawns and swimming pool
- Private rear alcove/patio area off the main living space and 3rd/4th bedrooms
- Extra-large and extra-wide remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, a work bench and a separate lock-up powered storeroom with rear access
- Secure roller-door access to a large rear carport - ideal for the long-term parking of an extra vehicle, trailer or similar
- Ample driveway parking space
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Freshly painted throughout
- Gas hot-water system
- Attic storage
- 858sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- This is your ticket to be a part of a fantastic family-friendly community within footsteps of Braden Park, Marmion Primary School, Marmion Village Shopping Centre, Marmion Beach and bus stops - talk about a whole new level of coastal convenience!
Contact Phil Pope now to register your interest in this established family haven today. It doesn't get any bigger - or better!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.