$699,000 - $739,000
Buy Now Reap Rewards Later!!!!
12:00pm-12:30pm Sat 27th Apr
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT - CALL TO VIEW!!!
Opportunity knocks in the form of this delightful circa-1930s 2 bedroom 1 bathroom character residence that sits on a promising 491sqm block and is ready for you to either renovate or detonate before planning to build your dream "forever" home in a leafy, elevated and sought-after Mount Hawthorn location.
High ceilings, decorative cornices and a feature wooden skirting boards and trimmings are commonplace throughout this largely-original abode where a carpeted front lounge room warmly welcomes you inside. A central kitchen and dining area is both light and bright, preceding the rear sleep-out extension-come-utility room with an integrated laundry, a double trough, separate toilet and ample storage options.
The backyard is huge and features a paved clothesline or courtyard entertaining area that overlooks the sprawling lawns. Potential city views from any future two-storey build - or addition - are almost a certainty, such is the property's very close proximity to our vibrant CBD.
This desirable position finds itself nestled just around the corner from the Mount Hawthorn Primary School, a plethora of lush local parklands, shopping facilities, public-transport links (including Glendalough Station), the freeway and more. In terms of secondary schools and other educational facilities, you will be firmly entrenched within the catchment zones for both Churchlands and Mount Lawley Senior High Schools, within a handy radius of the Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley Campus and the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) and will enjoy the added bonus of being only minutes away from the new Subiaco Inner City Secondary School - as of next year (2020).
THE POSSIBILITIES TRULY ARE ENDLESS HERE!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Sliding doors off the entry reveal a lovely front lounge with a ceiling fan and gas bayonet for heating
• Skylight and Westinghouse gas-upright cooker in the kitchen
• Spacious front master bedroom with a ceiling fan, plenty of room for wardrobes and a built-in dressing table with drawers
• Large carpeted 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan
• Practical original bathroom with a shower
• Single lock-up garage
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Solar hot-water system
• Front verandah entrance
• Corner backyard garden shed
. Additional outside toilet
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• 12.2m (approx.) frontage
• Close to Braithwaite and Menzies Parks
• Easy access to Aranmore Catholic Primary School and Aranmore Catholic College
• Short commute to Lake Monger Reserve
• Minutes away from cafes, restaurants and shopping
• Approximately 6km away from the Perth city centre
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters