KNOCK OVER or RENOVATE!!
Coastal Side of Dampier Ave!
Block Value - build the Dream Home in a Convenient Location!!
All viewings by EMAIL request to the agent.
This generous 722sqm (approx.) property is nestled directly opposite Mullaloo Plaza Shopping Centre, the local 24-hour IGA supermarket and also plays host to a solid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile home with drive-through access to a huge powered workshop at the rear - a snippet of what can be achieved on this promising site in the near future.
The time is now to build a modern family residence with quality features, taking full advantage of a wonderful location just around the corner from Mullaloo Heights Primary School, Mullaloo Beach Primary School and a plethora of lush local parklands.
Bus stops can also be found in abundance nearby, whilst glorious Mullaloo Beach is only just minutes away, as are the likes of the Mullaloo Surf Life Saving Club, seaside cafes and restaurants, St Mark's Anglican Community School, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, the freeway, the Whitfords and Edgewater Train Stations and so much more.
Those not keen to renovate can simply detonate, start afresh and make all of their dreams come true at once here. This prime position is ready to be capitalized on immediately!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Large 722sqm (approx.) block
• Solid 3x1 brick-and-tile home
• Double gates leading into a raked single carport with drive-through access to the rear, where a massive powered workshop shed lies in wait
• Double roller doors enclose and secure the shed, virtually converting it into a double lock-up garage
• Double gates to the entry verandah for additional security and overall peace of mind
• Charming slate floor tiles to the kitchen/dining area (with backyard access)
• Separate lounge room with bar area
• Carpeted lounge and bedrooms
• Built-in wardrobes to the master bedroom
• Semi-renovated bathroom
• Feature skirting boards
• Solar hot-water system
• Huge backyard with shady trees and gardens, plus a paved area for private outdoor entertaining
• Built in 1977
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters