Ready, Steady, Build!
Flat, retained and ready to build on immediately, this rear and elevated 273sqm (approx.) parcel of vacant land enjoys a unique cul-de-sac location, as well as a generous frontage that enables you to design the perfect home without having to squeeze it on a long narrow lot.
The enviable elevation and position of this property offers an unobscured outlook south to the iconic Rendezvous Hotel in Scarborough, plus the promise of some surprise ocean glimpses too from a potential second storey.
Furthermore, a right-of-way access leg has also been provided here - allowing you to swing your vehicles out of your garage and drive forwards into the cul-de-sac below.
Only footsteps away from bus stops, fantastic sporting facilities at the sprawling Charles Riley Memorial Reserve, bushland walking trails, North Beach Primary School, local shopping, restaurants and of course, the beach itself, this premium parcel of rare earth doubles as a golden opportunity to enter the wonderful coastal suburb of North Beach. It really is a hidden gem!
- Elevated rear block - vacant Lot 3
- Unique cul-de-sac location
- Flat, retained and ready to build on right away
- Generous frontage
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Right-of-way access leg already provided
- Uninterrupted views south towards Scarborough
- Potential sea glimpses from a future second storey
- 273sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- Conveniently stroll to everything nearby
- Moments away from the surf and sand of some of Perth's best beaches
- Close to shopping, schools, restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to public transport, natural bushland, golf courses and the freeway
This is your coastal chance! Contact Phil Pope on 0416 065 779 or Dirk Jooste on 0417 992 245 now for further details.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.