Renovate, Subdivide or Build!
Open By Appointment
Secure your coastal future on this massive 928sqm block (R20 zoning) just FOUR doors up from the crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters and currently playing host to a spacious and solid 4 bedroom 3 bathroom residence that boasts stunning ocean views and possesses future development potential in the form of a side-by-side or battle-axe subdivision.
The existing abode can be best described as a "family beach residence" with huge front and rear yards, as well as a private rear alfresco with its own spectacular slice of the gorgeous sea vista. Experience magical sunsets from the comfort of the interior, where the formal lounge and dining area extends out to a large front balcony with a picturesque seascape backdrop.
Also upstairs lie a casual open-plan family and meals space, a generous kitchen with charming timber cabinetry and the entire sleeping quarters, including a carpeted master-bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe, a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom with a bidet, shower and toilet and a tranquil balcony comprising of - you guessed it - more ocean views. Beyond the portico entrance downstairs is an intimate, but versatile, floor plan consisting of a custom home office, a tiled foyer, a sunken games room-come-studio and a double lock-up garage with its own "third" bathroom.
Ideal for the project renovator or an astute developer with plenty of time to plan their next move, this blank canvas of a home is sure to attract a range of suitors through its desirable beachside location close to cafes and restaurants along both Flora Terrace and West Coast Drive, North Beach Primary School, Our Lady of Grace Primary School, St. Mary's Anglican Girls' School, Sacred Heart College, North Beach Bowling and Tennis Clubs at the impressively-upgraded Charles Riley Memorial Reserve, North Beach Plaza Shopping Centre, the majestic "Class A" Star Swamp Bushland Reserve, public and private golf courses, the freeway, public transport, Hillarys Boat Harbour and so much more. The possibilities really are endless here!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Tiled upstairs open-plan family and meals area with easy alfresco access, plus ocean views
- The formal lounge and dining rooms are also tiled, with more sea views from within
- Built-in bar off lounge room
- Spacious kitchen with a Westinghouse oven and a gas cook top
- Sunken tiled downstairs games room/studio/potential 5th bedroom with a sink and built-in storage
- Carpeted upstairs bedrooms, including the private master suite
- 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms all have built-in robes
- Spacious fully-tiled main upstairs bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Huge fully-tiled laundry with ample built-in storage space and a separate toilet, also featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Ample hallway storage to upper level, plus a separate double linen/storage cupboard
- Tiled home office on ground floor, complete with a built-in work desk and storage options
- Tiled entry foyer
- Double lock-up garage with a storage recess, two powered storerooms, a work bench, shopper's entry door and a handy "third" bathroom with its own shower and separate toilet
- Portico entrance
- Double driveway access gates
- Tiled rear entertaining alfresco with ocean views
- Sunken backyard pergola for further entertaining
- Huge paved backyard with heaps of room for a future swimming pool
- Spacious front balcony off formal dining room
- Gas hot-water system
- Manual and electric security roller shutters
- Ample driveway parking space
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Ocean views from the main upstairs living areas and outdoor entertaining areas
- R20 zoning
- Side-by-side and battle-axe subdivision potential
- Only four houses back from West Coast Drive
- Duplex sized 928sqm block with 20.12m frontage
PEACE OF MIND
- Adding to this super-sized block's impressive convenience is a fantastic proximity to the new-look Trigg and soon-to-be-completed Scarborough beachfronts, the now-complete Scarborough Beach Pool, the magnificent Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club and more
- Not only are you just metres from the beach, but you can sleep easily knowing that both now and in the future you will be able to indulge in breathtaking ocean views and mesmerising coastal sunsets forever and a day!
Contact Phil Pope to find out more about your options for this wonderful property. Make the coastal change - now!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.