All Offers Presented
A Lifestyle To Envy!
1:00pm-1:30pm Sat 24th Aug
1:00pm-1:30pm Sun 25th Aug
End Date Sale: all offers presented 28/08/19. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Filled with rustic charm that is synonymous with its enviable coastal position, this beautifully-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom double-storey residence is privately situated to the rear and benefits from splendid ocean views, from both its front doorstep and upstairs parents' retreat.
Quality timber flooring warms the upper-level games room where mum and dad will enjoy full use of the wet bar, as well as a large tiled balcony with cafe blinds for protection from the elements. Double French doors reveal a sublime master suite that is afforded its own slice of the breathtaking sea vista, alongside a huge wraparound walk-in wardrobe, split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and its very own en-suite bathroom, comprising of a shower, twin vanities and a separate toilet.
Downstairs, the study/4th bedroom forms part of the minor sleeping quarters, whilst another gorgeous set of double French doors opens into a combined family and dining area, just off a well-appointed kitchen where a walk-in pantry, a water-filter tap and double sinks meet a Blanco five-burner gas cook top, a Westinghouse oven/grill, a range hood and an Electrolux Dishlex dishwasher. The alfresco and shaded courtyard entertaining area can easily be accessed from this part of the house, along with a bubbling gas-heated outdoor spa that is surrounded by wooden decking and serene leafy gardens.
Nestled just footsteps away from a glorious stretch of beach that separates popular Mettams Pool from the fantastic North Beach Deli, this outstanding home also finds itself close to majestic natural bushland, the local shopping centre, North Beach Primary School, the sprawling Charles Riley Memorial Reserve playing fields, other top schools, the soon-to-be-redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, public and private golf courses, public transport, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Trigg Point and so much more. Relax and unwind in the best way possible!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with ceiling fans and built-in cupboards
- Tiled downstairs open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with split-system air-conditioning
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning to the upstairs games room/retreat, complete with a recessed ceiling, a bar with sink and stunning ocean views up the coast
- Carpet to all bedrooms, including the upper-level master suite
- All ground-floor bedrooms both have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- 2nd or "guest" bedroom has semi-ensuite access into a practical main bathroom with a shower
- Efficient laundry with a double-door linen/broom cupboard, plus outdoor access
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Double linen press downstairs
- Under-stair storage
- Tiled entrance hall
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- Security alarm system
- Ducted vacuum system
- Remote-controlled double garage with shelving, shopper's entry and rear/side access
- Alfresco and courtyard entertaining area
- Gas-heated outdoor spa
- Upstairs tiled balcony off games room/parents' retreat
- Feature double French-door entrance
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- Gas hot water system
- Easy-care reticulation gardens
- Ample driveway parking
- Side-access gate
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- The breathtaking ocean views and stunning sunsets on offer until you are out on the upper-level balcony
- 362sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- Enjoy the whisper-quiet privacy of a fantastic rear position that is still only footsteps away from water's edge and everything else our pristine coastline has to offer. This is some lifestyle that awaits you here!
Get in touch with Phil Pope now to find out more about this charming little entertainer.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.