All Offers Presented
Oh, The Possibilities!
End Date Sale: all offers presented 27/02/19. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Suit buyers above $699k
The current owners of this circa-1945 3 bedroom 1 bathroom beach shack have decided to move on to pastures new and build their "forever" family home nearby, leaving you to potentially do exactly the same thing - but only replacing the existing dwelling and taking full advantage of the elevated 503sqm (approx.) Green Title block it so comfortably sits on, boasting a generous 18.8m street frontage, an enviable position on the protected side of the hill and stunning future views, along with magical morning sunrises, overlooking the sprawling Charles Riley Memorial Reserve playing fields.
The original character property has been delightfully extended and updated over the many years since it was first constructed by returning local soldiers post-World War II. There is evidently plenty of scope to renovate it further and add some of your own personal touches throughout, while the house is more than solid enough to either live in it or rent it out "as is" before planning your next move - and more than likely the proposed layout of your new dream abode.
An enclosed front verandah deck with a burning potbelly fireplace (ideal for when those chilly winter months eventually creep up on us) and caf blinds doubles as a welcoming entry, whilst also providing access to both the third bedroom and a study/home office. Soaring high ceilings, beautiful Jarrah wooden floorboards and charming decorative cornices combine to ensure that the features of yesteryear remain nestled within the warmth of a splendid lounge room that works well as either a formal or casual living space and lies within inches of a huge master bedroom with very-similar attributes, linking through to a large carpeted walk-in dressing room - or nursery - comprising of built-in wardrobes and split-system air-conditioning for good measure.
Separating a contemporary bathroom and a functional semi-open laundry from the light and bright second bedroom is a versatile central hub of an open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that can be set up any which way you want, before spilling outside to the rear via double doors and enjoying the total privacy and tranquillity provided to you by a sunken entertaining alfresco - hidden away from the coastal elements and out of sight of your neighbours. There is an abundance of storage both inside and out, plus enough driveway parking space for at least two cars - maybe three.
- 3 bedrooms of varying sizes and position - including the 3rd bedroom off the enclosed entry veranda
- 1 stylish bathroom with an open rain shower, an original bathtub, toilet and a modern vanity for pampering
- Study or home office with easy access for potential clients
- High ceilings, timber floorboards (predominantly Jarrah hardwood) and feature skirting boards
- Central kitchen with low-maintenance flooring, a feature tin ceiling, stainless-steel sink, loads of built-in storage options, a La Germania five-burner gas cooktop/oven and a separate Omega dishwasher around the corner
- Stylish light fittings to the family area by the kitchen, benefitting from a pleasant vista of the lovely - and intimate - backyard
- Sunken carpeted dining area, between the kitchen and a 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and a gorgeous leafy aspect
- Two extra split-system air-conditioning units that make the main central living zone cool and comfortable all year round
- Ceiling fans in the front lounge and master bedroom
- Private and sunken rear alfresco-entertaining area
- Tidy backyard-lawn area with a curling grapevine
- Front and rear garden sheds, plus a custom shed-like lean-to area with three-phase power that is sure to interest any budding tradesperson
- Secure gated area for pets - or even a vegetable/herb garden
- Gas hot-water system
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- NBN ready for high-speed internet connectivity
- Heaps of external storage under the house - both open and lockable/secure
- Some of the hard work that has already been done for you, including two huge retaining walls installed at the northern and southern ends of the property, leaving just the back fence for you to worry about
- 503sqm (approx.) street-front block with a new Green Title of its own, as well as a generous 18.8m frontage for you to play with
Contact Phil Pope now to find out what is possible here, what isn't and for any other general enquiries you may have about this unique parcel of North Beach real estate!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.