What Dreams Are Made Of!
Buyer Guide $895k ONO
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for - your chance to acquire one of two "proposed" 464sqm parcels of vacant land, stemming from the original 928sqm (approx.) block that is set to be subdivided by its current owner.
Both future lots would achieve incredible and safe northwest ocean views from any potential two-storey home built. As the land falls away to the rear (north), there is also an opening to build a two-storey residence with a third level - or "under-croft" - at the back.
The other major benefit is to secure this rare earth now and not have to settle until the subdivision is completed and titles are ready (circa 6-8 months). This will allow you as the buyer to lock things in and give yourself ample time to design your dream abode prior to settlement, saving obvious time and money.
An approximate 10-metre frontage per property complements an enviable position right between the blue jewel of North Beach and the green oasis of Star Swamp and its majestic "Class A" bushland reserve. Throw in a close proximity to cafes, shopping, excellent schools and of course the pristine waters and white sands of the northern beaches and you have yourself a stunning location in a premier seaside suburb that is well worth the investment!
- Two proposed Green Title subdivisions - 464sqm block size to each property
- Approximate 10-metre frontages
- Safe northwest ocean views from any future two-storey build
PEACE OF MIND
- The awe-inspiring location speaks for itself - close to the beach, seaside cafes and restaurants, sporting clubs and facilities, North Beach Plaza Shopping Centre, the majestic "Class A" Star Swamp Bushland Reserve and the bus route, which is virtually on your doorstep
- Easy walking distance to Our Lady of Grace Catholic Primary School, North Beach Primary School, Hamersley Public Golf Course and even Trigg Beach
- Close to Hillarys Marina only a few minutes north, the new-look Scarborough foreshore to the south, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, the world-class Lake Karrinyup Country Club and the convenience of both Reid Highway and the freeway
- Potential ocean views forever
Contact Phil Pope now to secure your future today. You won't regret it!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.