Bush, Beach and a Block With Potential!
Currently playing host to a largely-original 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence hidden behind a gorgeous white picket fence and nestled directly opposite the iconic Mount Flora Regional Museum and parklands, this newly-converted 563sqm north-facing survey-strata block with a generous 12.4-metre frontage possesses endless possibilities and can only be viewed as exceptional entry-level buying for those looking to enter this sought-after part of North Beach.
With a creative design, any future modern home built here will be able to capitalise on stunning views over the majestic "Class A" Star Swamp Reserve bushland that can be accessed via picturesque nature trails just a few doors down. Combined with also being situated only walking distance away from both the beach and the lively Flora Terrace food and coffee precinct, this hidden gem of a property and its leafy Hale Street locale are in the perfect position for you to truly experience one of Perth's best coastal lifestyles.
Whether you decide to live in - or rent - the existing character dwelling until you work out your next move, or you want to get the plans drawn up for your dream home right away prior to commencing a new construction, this unique opportunity is one that is quite simply too good to pass up. The time to secure your future is now, no matter what you do!
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Carpeted lounge and dining room off the entry. complete with split-system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan for all-seasons' comfort
- Saloon-style doors lead into a lovely kitchen that combines classic with contemporary in the form of a Simpson electrc-upright cooker, double sinks and a splendid outlook over the back garden and surrounding suburban treetops
- Carpeted bedrooms, including a good-sized front master with courtyard views
- Built-in storage to the 3rd bedroom - or possible study option
- Practical bathroom with a large shower and vanity
- Efficient laundry with a separate toilet and direct backyard access
- Double linen press
- Gated front entertaining courtyard that is both spacious and sunken, with plenty of shady protection despite a pleasant north-facing orientation
- A "blank canvas" of a sunken back courtyard that could be perfect for summer barbecues following a little bit of tender loving care
- Large single carport with gated access to the backyard
- Double driveway gates for some added privacy
- Two rear garden sheds
- Established front and rear gardens
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Under-house cellar or storage area
- Internal electric hot-water system in the laundry
- Feature character ceilings
- Timber skirting boards and door frames throughout
- Newly-converted 563sqm (approx.) survey-strata block
- Large 12.4m north-facing frontage
PEACE OF MIND
- Beach and bush aside, you will absolutely love living so close to cafes, restaurants, North Beach Primary School and other nearby educational facilities, the excellent local North Beach Plaza Shopping Centre, the upgraded sporting facilities and playing fields of Charles Riley Memorial Reserve, public transport, Hillarys Boat Harbour and a whole lot more. This is coastal convenience at its best!
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about what exactly can be achieved with this prime parcel of North Beach real estate!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.