Charming Coastal Comfort!
A commanding street-front position with stunning ocean views headlines this solidly-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that is only footsteps from Mettams Pool and is just a few modern personal touches away from being that relaxing beachside haven you have always wanted.
Above the large ground-level double garage and storeroom lies a functional family floor plan with both formal and casual living and eating options, well-equipped, light-filled bedrooms and a spacious paved porch and courtyard for private outdoor entertaining at the rear. Let the sensual sea breezes filter through your hair as you admire the spectacular sea vista from the front verandah, whilst the lounge room off the entry also enjoys its own slice of the crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters.
The surf and sand is within arm's reach, as are seaside cafes and restaurants, the majestic Trigg Bushland Reserve, fantastic modern community sporting facilities at Charles Riley Memorial Reserve, local schools in Our Lady of Grace and North Beach Primary, North Beach Plaza Shopping Centre, Hamersley Public Golf Course, Lake Karrinyup Country Club, public transport, the freeway and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment. Throw in neighbouring Trigg, new-look Scarborough Beach and Hillarys Marina further north and you have yourself a dream coastal location that you will absolutely love!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Internal shopper's entry via a huge double remote-controlled lock-up garage on the ground floor, boasting power points and a large under-stair storeroom
- Spacious tiled kitchen with ocean views, Westinghouse gas-cooktop and range-hood appliances, a separate Chef oven, a Dishlex dishwasher, a double pantry and a separate single pantry-come-linen press
- Carpeted front living room with a gas bayonet and ocean views
- Large adjacent formal dining room, also carpeted for complete comfort
- Carpeted family room with a built-in bar, right next to a generous tiled meals area and its charming brickwork
- Carpeted bedrooms, including a spacious front master suite with sea views from bed, separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes and a private ensuite bathroom - comprising of a shower and powder-room access
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and a study desk
- Light and bright 3rd/4th rear bedrooms, complete with BIR's of their own
- Practical main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- 2nd powder room off the minor sleeping quarters
- Efficient laundry with double troughs, under-bench storage and outdoor access
- Awesome sea views from the tiled and raked wraparound front porch/verandah
- Large paved rear verandah and courtyard for outdoor entertaining off the meals area
- Garden shed
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- High ceilings
- Split-system air-conditioning to the family/meals area
- Single linen and broom cupboards
- Feature wooden skirting boards and trimmings
- Feature ceiling cornices
- Gas hot-water system
- No common driveway
- Side access
- 440sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- Wake up, leave the cars in the garage and enjoy a morning surf or swim at the beach, just down the end of the street - it doesn't get any easier than that!
Contact Phil Pope now to enquire about that sea change you have been waiting for. It's a decision you will not regret!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters