Your Own Private Oasis On The Coast!
Subtly understated from its modest street frontage, this tastefully-renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile home is filled with natural sunlight and will charm you to no end with its contemporary comfort, quality modern additions and a fantastic outdoor setting that is sure to be utilised to its maximum potential this summer.
Both a spacious front lounge and the large adjacent dining room, via gorgeous double French doors, seamlessly extend living out to a delightful verandah overlooking a sparkling below-ground swimming pool and sitting just around the corner from a secluded second entertaining pergola at the rear. The flawless indoor-outdoor integration is complemented by a generous kitchen where sleek stone bench tops meet high-end European appliances and more.
Enjoy the leisurely stroll to the popular North Beach Deli at the bottom of the street, nearby Mettams Pool, the Our Lady of Grace and North Beach Primary Schools, impressive community sporting facilities at revamped Charles Riley Memorial Reserve playing fields, shopping at North Beach Plaza and pristine natural bushland, whilst the likes of public and private golf courses, public transport, the freeway, new-look Scarborough Beach, Hillarys Boat Harbour and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment are all just a few minutes away in their own right. Now this is a location that is simply destined to impress!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Tiled flooring to the lounge, dining, kitchen and wet areas
- Large lounge with a ceiling rose, feature cornices and a brick log fireplace
- Double doors from the lounge lead into the adjacent dining room with a gas bayonet for heating
- Quality kitchen with floor-to-ceiling tiling, ample built-in storage options, a walk-in pantry, stone bench tops, double sinks, splendid pool and verandah views, a five-burner Ilve gas cooktop and integrated Ilve oven and microwave appliances
- Large carpeted master-bedroom suite with stylish bedside pendant light fittings, a walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom, comprising of a shower, separate toilet and a stone vanity
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with a large shower, a separate bathtub and a stone vanity for good measure
- Separate toilet with floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Fully-tiled laundry, consisting of a stone bench top, a lockable walk-in linen press/broom cupboard and pergola access
- Lock-up double storage cupboard to hallway
- Beautifully-crafted internal doors throughout
- Double driveway access gates for privacy, security and overall peace of mind
- Gated entrance to the swimming-pool area also, revealing a poolside umbrella, a bench area for seating and heaps of extra room to laze around in the sun by the water
- Poolside verandah entertaining
- Additional pergola courtyard for more private entertaining
- Securely-gated rear drying courtyard
- Remote-controlled double garage with a work bench, storage options and pergola courtyard access
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- LG ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
- Solar-power panels
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Security-alarm system
- Stylish light fittings
- Security doors
- Gas hot-water system
- Low-maintenance reticulated gardens
- Built in 1984 (approx.)
- 462sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- This gem of a property allows you to lead a holiday-type lifestyle just footsteps away from the surf, within minutes of majestic bushland walking trails and so close to absolutely everything else you could ever want or need. Just lock up, leave and get ready to soak up the sun this summer!
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about this superb street-front residence. Located only footsteps away from the beach, you'd be silly not to!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.