Lock Up, Leave and Love the Location!
This light and bright 2 bedroom plus large study/3rd bedroom 2 bathroom coastal over 55's villa enjoys a tranquil cul-de-sac location just metres away from a delightful park, perfectly positioned in between the lush Hamersley Public Golf Course and the sprawling Charles Riley Memorial Reserve playing fields just around the corner.
Entry into the residence is via a gated north-facing front courtyard that wraps around to the second side courtyard where shade sails provide you with protection from the elements while entertaining outdoors. A carpeted open-plan living and dining area is separate from the functional kitchen and is infused by natural sunlight, with the nearby study potentially converting into a third bedroom behind charming double French doors - depending on your personal needs of course.
Downsizers, retirees and astute investors will all take interest in this neat and tidy abode, so close to the beach, cafes, restaurants, North Beach Primary School, North Beach Plaza Shopping Centre, the majestic Star Swamp Bushland Reserve, the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club, public transport and more. The living is easy!
- 2 bedrooms plus large study/3rd bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- Open-plan living and dining area with a gas bayonet and outdoor access to the shaded north-west-facing entertaining courtyard
- Tiled kitchen with an Emilia oven, a gas cooktop, dishwasher recess, water-filter tap and double sinks
- Carpeted bedrooms, including a light and bright master suite with courtyard views, full-length/height built-in wardrobes and a private ensuite bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and toilet
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robes
- Large main bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Carpeted study or 3rd bedroom off tiled entrance hallway
- Ample storage to the laundry off the kitchen
- Shopper's entry from the laundry via the carport
- Double linen press
- Front and side courtyards
- Shade sails to main entertaining courtyard (off living/dining area)
- Secure tandem lock-up two-car carport with rear access to a gated drying courtyard
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning (with Advantage Air zoning)
- Security-alarm system
- Built in 2003
- Low-maintenance 214sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- Coastal convenience is enhanced by a very close proximity to the freeway, as well as the new-look Trigg and Scarborough beachfronts, the Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, Mettams Pool, Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, Hillarys Boat Harbour and everything in between
Get in touch with Phil Pope now for any questions you may have. Hurry though, summer will be here soon!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.