Stunning Sunsets Forever!
End Date Sale: all offers presented 20/11/19. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Tranquilly nestled just two streets back from West Coast Drive, the popular Mettams Pool and the glorious North Beach surf and sand, this charming 4 bedroom 1 bathroom family entertainer is in the very best position to experience breathtaking ocean views on a daily basis.
Complete with split-system air-conditioning and its own ornate fireplace, the open-plan living and dining area enjoys the most prominent slice of the vista and, via bi-folding doors, seamlessly extends outside to a fabulous new rear deck with a pitched wraparound patio for protected entertaining. Down below, lush backyard lawns provide a picturesque backdrop to the useful under-croft area where you will find a spacious laundry with a separate toilet, powered workshop and a fully-tiled recess with future shower provisions and the potential making of a second bathroom down the track.
Back upstairs, solid bleached Jarrah wooden floorboards are commonplace throughout the home, including within an impressively-renovated kitchen boasting sparkling stone bench tops, a water-filter tap, sleek white cabinetry, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a quality Induction cooktop, an under-bench oven, a stainless-steel range hood and a modern Bosch dishwasher for good measure. A sunken and carpeted fourth bedroom doubles as a home office where you can work peacefully while enjoying a pleasant view of the ocean, as well as double-door access out to an intimate side courtyard with a trickling water feature that helps set the mood.
From nearby Trigg Point to Hillarys Boat Harbour and new-look Scarborough Beach in the opposite directions, this gorgeous residence is so close to everything - including coastal cafes and restaurants, the Our Lady of Grace and North Beach Primary Schools, sprawling community sporting facilities at Charles Riley Memorial Reserve, shopping, majestic natural bushland, public and private golf courses, transport, the freeway and so much more. What a location, what a lifestyle, what an opportunity!
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Solid bleached Jarrah wooden flooring
- High ceilings throughout
- Open-plan family and dining area
- Revamped modern kitchen
- Spacious queen-sized front master suite with soaring high cathedral-style ceilings, a fan, built-in wardrobes and more
- Adjacent bathroom with a toilet, shower and a classic claw-foot bathtub
- Huge 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Large queen-sized 3rd bedroom with BIR's of its own
- Versatile 4th bedroom/office with sea views and courtyard access
- Entry deck
- Brand-new pitched-patio entertaining deck at the rear
- Private side courtyard with a water feature and bi-folding doors accessing the interior
- Large backyard with lawns
- Double carport off the main driveway
- Second driveway with a large shaded single carport for extra parking
- Large garden shed
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Separate external laundry with a separate toilet, powered workshop and provisions to install a second bathroom at a later date
- Feature ceiling cornices
- Solar hot-water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Built in 1960 (approx.)
- 506sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- Enjoy the best of everything by living here - the sunsets, the sensual sea breezes and the proximity to the deep blue sea. Who needs a pool when you have the crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters just metres away from your backyard?!
Contact Phil Pope for a private viewing, or to register your interest in this little ripper today. You will be impressed by what you "sea"!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.