Original Family Charm
Doubling as a renovator's delight that is just waiting for some of your own modern personal touches to be added throughout, this splendid 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home allows you to make the most of the coast in the form of an ultra-convenient location between the beach and the upgraded sporting facilities of the lush Charles Riley Memorial Reserve.
Beyond a gated front yard and its leafy gardens lies a functional floor plan that is sure to keep everybody happy and boasts a formal dining room - or study - off an adjacent front living area. The spacious family room has its own built-in bar off the open-plan family and meals space, whilst a built-in barbecue (off the mains gas connection) headlines a fantastic rear entertaining patio that overlooks sprawling green backyard lawns and a powered garden shed for good measure.
This truly is an opportunity for you and your loved ones to leave the cars locked away in the remote-controlled double garage and either hop, skip or jump to the likes of North Beach Shopping Centre, North Beach Primary School, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Primary School, the majestic "Class A" Star Swamp Bushland Reserve, cafes and restaurants along both Flora Terrace and West Coast Drive, bus stops, Hamersley Pool at the top of the street and so much more. What a spot!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Carpeted living area with a gas bayonet
- The bedrooms and formal dining room/study are also carpeted for comfort
- Wooden floors to the large family room with a bar, double storage cupboard and outdoor access
- Open-plan kitchen and casual meals area with a gas bayonet, rear access and timber flooring
- The kitchen also features a breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, a Simpson electric cook top, an Andi oven and a Bosch dishwasher
- Sunken master-bedroom suite with a large walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom, comprising of a shower and toilet
- 2nd bedroom has ample built-in robe space, outdoor access to a shaded atrium courtyard and is linked to a semi-ensuite main bathroom with a separate bathtub, a shower and twin vanities
- 3rd bedroom with BIR's
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Outdoor access from the laundry
- Feature ceiling rose to entrance
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Rear patio entertaining area
- Built-in mains-gas barbecue
- Double lock-up garage
- Entry verandah
- Backyard lawn area
- Gated front yard with leafy gardens
- Powered garden shed
- Ample driveway parking space
- Side access
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Solar hot-water system with an electric booster
- Built in 1980
- 653sqm block size (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND
- A close proximity of the freeway, more public transport, public and private golf courses, the Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment and other top educational facilities can only be considered an added bonus here
Get in touch with Phil Pope now to find out everything you need to know about this lovely beachside residence. Hurry though, summer is fast approaching!