Tranquilly situated at the rear and boasting its own driveway, this splendid 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers modern low-maintenance living in a desirable location close to the coast and more.
Perfect for downsizers and young families seeking to enter the popular seaside suburb North Beach for the very first time, this light-filled residence enjoys a practical floor plan - inclusive of a central hub of an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that separates the sleeping quarters from a front study - or fourth-bedroom option - with outdoor access to the delightful portico entry deck. At the back of the property, two shade sails combine to create a protected entertaining space with a pleasant northwest-facing corner courtyard that is paved and surrounded by easy-care gardens.
A very short commute to beaches - including Trigg Point and the new-look Scarborough Esplanade - complements a handy proximity to the lush Charles Riley Memorial Reserve playing fields (just footsteps away), the North Beach Tennis and Bowling Clubs, the majestic "Class A" Star Swamp Bushland Reserve, the Our Lady of Grace and North Beach Primary Schools, public transport, the freeway, Hamersley Public Golf Course and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment. Safe to say, you will love living here!
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Timber floorboards
- Open-plan living and dining area with feature down lighting, split-system air-conditioning and courtyard access
- Well-appointed kitchen with double sinks, a walk-in pantry, tiled splashbacks, a Bosch dishwasher and excellent Linea appliances - including a gas hotplate, oven and range hood
- Spacious master-bedroom suite with a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe and a lovely en-suite bathroom - comprising of a shower and toilet
- Double-sized 2nd/3rd bedrooms - also featuring walk-in robes
- Front study/4th bedroom - the choice is yours
- Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
- Separate laundry with built-in storage and outdoor access to a side drying court
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Large remote-controlled double garage with outdoor access
- Front portico entry deck
- Entertaining courtyard with two shade sails and double side-access gates
- Low-maintenance gardens
- Feature entry door
- Ample parking space (no common driveway with the neighbours)
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Gas-bayonet heating
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- 411sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- Just bring your belongings and move straight on in - everybody appreciates a property that is ready to go!
Contact Phil Pope now to register your interest before the summer sunshine hits. Make the sea change today!