EDS - SUITS BUYERS ABOVE $679K
A SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
1:00pm-1:45pm Sun 9th Aug
END DATE SALE - SUIT BUYERS ABOVE $679,000
All offers presented by 5pm Tuesday 18th of August - Unless sold prior*
*Seller reserves the right to accept offer prior to End Date.
WHEN SPACE MATTERS!
This MASSIVE family home is located on a quiet Hepburn Heights cul-de-sac street and offers immense space and is situated on a large 635sqm R20/R40 zoned block - perfect for the larger family or those who need more room to escape.
The home is designed perfectly to accommodate for all the family requirements. From an enormous kitchen that looks out over a beautiful outdoor entertaining area including a pool to 3 spacious separate living areas and 2 dining areas. There is a room for every member of the house.
The location also is as convenient as anyone could wish for. Located close to the delightful and ever green family friendly Fernwood Park plus only a short stroll to St. Stephens Early Learning Centre and St. Stephens School, Greenwood Train Station, Hepburn Heights Conservation Area and local restaurants as well as being an easy bike ride to Duncraig Senior High School and several primary schools.
Key features of this beautiful home include -
- Master bedroom with a WIR and ensuite with a corner spa bath
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are spacious and all have BIR's
- 2 bathrooms - main batroom includes a bath
- Generous open plan kitchen boasting plenty of bench space, double sink, gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave recess, double door pantry and a breakfast bar - all with an outlook to a gorgeous pool
- 2 dining areas inclusive or a formal dining which could be converted a large study/ office
- 3 separate living areas which include an open plan family room, formal living area and a games room (with a built-in bar and sink) that overlooks the pool
- Ducted air con
- Gas bayonets
- Gas hot water system
- Ample storage throughout
- Venetian blinds
- Security screens on most doors
- Sparkling below ground pool with a water feature
- An awesome outdoor entertaining area featuring a pitched roof patio that overhangs the pool (great for sun protection whilst swimming) and a decked area with an outdoor shower
- Landscaped, easy care front and back gardens
- Double garage and a double carport (undercover parking for 4 cars)
- Year built: 1994 (approx.)
- Block size: 635sqm (approx.)
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters