Love where you live
A wonderful example of a neatly presented front-duplex with so much to offer the prospective buyer.
Positioned on an elevated aspect, you will enjoy the close proximity to local parks and shopping precinct.
Inside be impressed by the renovations complimenting the light and bright living space that overlooks an established Norfolk Pine tree in the terraced front yard. Utilising the size of the duplex to the best of its abilities, while using modern style and design to delight the masses.
What is to love about 17B Mason Way Padbury:
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with separate toilet.
- Renovated throughout with modern conveniences.
- Modern kitchen with island bench.
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Designated undercover car-bay at the rear of the home.
- No common walls.
- Nil strata fees.
- Elevated outlook.
- Generous courtyard with cubby-house.
- Walking distance both Forrest Park and MacDonald Park.
- Short drive to Marmion Avenue/Hepburn Avenue with freeway access in one direction and the coastal shores in the other.
You will love where you live at 17B Mason Way, Padbury. Get in quick, this home is set to be snapped up.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters