$485,000 - $515,000
A Stunning Surprise!
Featuring no common walls, with no strata fees to pay and finding itself nestled on a spacious 609sqm (approx.) strata block, this impressively-renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom-plus study corner duplex half is essentially a separate house in itself, highlighted by two fabulous outdoor-entertaining areas that, along with multiple internal living zones, provide the family with an array of enjoyable options.
Beyond a delightful entry deck lies an expansive - and welcoming - open-plan kitchen and meals area that has been cleverly revamped to include quality bench tops, a breakfast bar for quick bites, glass splashbacks, a range hood, stainless-steel Fisher and Paykel gas cooktop and oven appliances and views of the shimmering below-ground front swimming pool so you can keep an eye on the kids splashing around. Feature wallpaper and solid Tasmanian oak wooden floorboards grace a separate dining room, whilst a commodious lounge-come-family room is also warmed by timber flooring, boasts both a ceiling fan and gas bayonet and seamlessly extends outside, via double doors, to a magnificent pitched poolside alfresco-entertaining deck that isn't overlooked by any neighbours and offers complete privacy all year round.
A huge rear games-room extension is fully enclosed, council approved, features tinted windows for complete comfort and extends out to a fantastic back patio for further entertaining - or simple quiet contemplation - beside a sprawling rear lawn area. Back inside, you will also find a separate study (or nursery), a tiled utility area with a double storage/linen cupboard and a massive master-bedroom suite that headlines the sleeping quarters with its ceiling fan, custom fitted walk-in wardrobe and fully-tiled ensuite bathroom - bubbling spa bath, rain shower, heat lamps, stone vanity and all.
Within footsteps of parks, close to Bambara and Padbury Primary Schools, St Stephen's School, bus stops, the freeway, Whitfords Train Station, Craigie Leisure Centre, Craigie Open Space and just minutes from shopping at the new-look Westfield Whitford City, beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour and so much more, this corner cracker has "living convenience" written all over it. What a buy!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Kitchen renovated in 2013
• Tiled kitchen and meals area
• Spacious 2nd bedroom with carpet, mirrored built-in robes, a ceiling fan and a manual window shutter
• 3rd bedroom with a fan and mirrored BIR's
• Practical main bathroom with a bathtub and shower head
• Tasmanian Oak floorboards to the study, master suite and 3rd bedroom also
• Lovely laundry with feature pebble flooring, a separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access
• Walk-in storeroom
• Single lock-up garage with rear access
• 20 rooftop solar-power panels
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Fully reticulated
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Protective shade sail over pool
• Feature skirting boards and ceiling cornices throughout
• Three-phase power to property
• Retained rear gardens
• Side-access gate to pool
• Ample driveway parking space
• No strata fees or body insurance to pay
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters