UNDER OFFER WITH CHRIS JONES
An incredible transformation - trust me, this one won't disappoint. A beautiful family home awaits in this quiet cul-de-sac, nestled snugly behind Leichhardt Park, and a short walk to Padbury Shops and the ever popular Alex Junior Cafe.
Located in the shared catchment of South Padbury and Padbury Primary Schools as well as the much sought-after Duncraig Senior High School and close proximity to Padbury Catholic Primary, this beautifully presented 3x1 comes complete with manicured gardens, drive-thru access through the carport to the huge powered shed with additional internal room (perfect for tradies), massive added sun-room with study and second lounge option, lush rear grass area for the dog and/or kids, additional vege patch and fruit trees plus much more.
With only 8 homes in this wonderful cul-de-sac, immerse yourself in this great up-and-coming suburb. A great home for young couples, families and 'down-sizers' alike, this north facing property boasts great light throughout the entire house, and has more living space than what we have come to expect from a 3x1 in the area. Add twin carport, renovated bathroom, modern flooring, recent repaint and beautifully maintained outback garden area and this one is sure to make you feel at home. Throw in the potential of future subdivision (subject to council approvals) and you have all options covered.
Features include but are not limited to:
- 3 Bedrooms inc sizeable master
- Renovated bathroom
- Split system reverse cycle air con and ceiling fans
- Huge sunroom/2nd living space with study area
- Modern flooring
- Massive powered rear shed with 'drive-thru' access
- Kitchen with service to sunroom
- Twin carport with garage door
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Catchment for South Padbury and Padbury Primary Schools and close to Padbury Catholic Primary
- Catchment for Duncraig Senior High School
- Walking distance to local parks, shops and Alex Junior Cafe
- Close proximity to Craigie Leisure Centre, Hillarys Boat Harbour and Whitfords Shopping Centre?
Don't delay, this one is sure to be a hit! For more info, contact Chris on 0467 073 151.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters