Paint and Prosper
First-home buyers, downsizers, FIFO workers, astute investors and single parent/s will enjoy the modern low-maintenance living that is encouraged within the walls of this splendid 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Pearsall residence.
The main hub of the house is a tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that seamlessly extends outdoors to a private rear patio courtyard for entertaining whilst boasting an Ariston gas cook top, an oven and dishwasher of the same brand, a Tisira range hood, double sinks and a built-in storage cupboard.
Separate from the minor sleeping quarters lies a front master-bedroom suite that is carpeted for comfort and features a walk-in wardrobe, alongside its very own ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. Externally, there is also a double carport and lock-up side storeroom for good measure.
Take advantage of an ultra-convenient location within footsteps of the beautiful Salitage Park, bus stops, the local Pearsall IGA supermarket and Pearsall Primary School. Just lock up and leave!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Practical main bathroom with a bathtub and shower head
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Gas-bayonet heating
• Tiled laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access
• Double linen press
• Gas hot-water system
• Front shopper's entry security door (accessible via carport)
• Easy-care gardens on a 242sqm (approx.) block
• Side-access gate
• Built in 2009
• Close to more schools and shopping in Wanneroo
• Short drive to the freeway and natural parkland
• Strata Fees - $237.99 per qtr
• Sinking Fund Fee - $8.70 per qtr