Wonderful on Westview
12:00pm-12:45pm Sat 8th Aug
Become a Scarborough Local at 113B Westview Street.
Built in 2015 to the highest quality, this delightful 3-bedroom townhouse is everything you want in a home. Offering low-maintenance living, open-plan entertaining spaces and two separate living zones makes this property perfect for buyers looking to take advantage of the modern Scarborough lifestyle.
Located in the heart of Scarborough, you can enjoy the benefits that come with being a Scarborough Local - being a short stroll from your morning coffee shop, means the only decision you have to make to start your day is whether you head to Little Seaview or Little Sisto for your morning caffeine hit. The iconic Scarborough Beach Foreshore and all it has to offer as well as the newly redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre are both just a short drive from home and with easy access to the Freeway, Perth CBD is nothing more than a 15-minute drive away.
• Open-Plan living spaces incorporate an effortless flow from inside to outside, complemented by an alfresco area that is perfect for entertaining
• Sleek minimalist interior dcor and colours throughout
• Master Suite featuring a balcony, generous walk-in robes and an ensuite
• Spacious Bedroom 2 and 3 complete with good-sized built-in robes
• Floor to ceiling tiling in both the bathroom and ensuite
• Chefs Kitchen complemented with stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers, stone bench tops and ample bench space
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Electronic Alarm System
• A natural light filled spacious second living area upstairs
• Double Garage with ample storage space and a direct shopper's entrance to the home
• 750m to Little Sisto
• 400m to Little Seaview
• 4-minute drive to Doubleview Primary School
• 8-minute drive to Churchlands Senior High School
• 6-minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 800m to Doubleview IGA
• 900m to Abbett Park
• 5-minute drive to Scarborough Beach
For more information or to receive your property information pack, contact Daniel Caccamo on 0423 884 440.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.