Sunsets, Seaside, Sackville
Have you been looking for an easy-care, coastal town-house with a large courtyard and TWO off street car parks; search no more. This gorgeous home offers a neutral and fresh coastal feel best representing its location, seaside Scarborough.
The floor-plan divides living, dining and entertaining on the ground floor, with the comforts of slumber on the upper level. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms carpeted underfoot, a renovated bathroom and separate toilet. All the while, seasonal temperature control via split-system air-conditioning in multiple rooms of the home.
The master suite provides ample storage with its built-in wardrobe. Step out onto the balcony to start your day right enjoying your morning coffee or simply open the doors wide to let in the gentle sea-breeze.
The convenience of family living is found downstairs with the open-plan lounge/dining area, stepping through into the kitchen, laundry and a practical second toilet.
Outside you will be pleased to find a large courtyard with plenty of lawn and lush, manicured gardens. This home is ready to invite friends and family over for weekend BBQ's under the pitched alfresco and paved entertaining area.
Features include, but not limited to:
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom, 2 toilets
- Open-plan dining/lounge area
- Split system air-conditioning
- Supersized court-yard, with undercover alfresco and an outdoor shower
- Single car-port and off-street parking for a second car
- Garden shed
- 110sqm living, 30sqm alfresco
- Public schooling intake Deanmore Primary School, optional intake Churchlands SHS/Carine SHS. Private schools nearby Hale, Newman and St Marys (pending availability)
- Walking distance to Scarborough Esplanade
- Walking distance to the beach, Abbett Park and recreation facilities
- Close to public transport
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (currently being extensively upgraded)
Approximate additional costs:
Council Rates: $1615.00 p/annum
Water Rates: $1210.00 p/annum
Strata Fees - $580.60 p/quarter
A home like this, most certainly, will not be on the market long. Be quick before you miss your chance!
Contact Emma Guthrie on 0411 144 140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters