ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
Contemporary Design and Enviable Style
All offers presented to the sellers. Get in touch with Emma Guthrie TODAY to secure this gorgeous, bespoke, home - 04111 44 140 or email@example.com. Open by appointment.
A home like no other. Every pocket of this property has been strategically designed with a well thought out floor-plan of impeccable style, landscaped gardens and incredible second storey views across Scarborough to the ocean, along with impressive sunsets.
This home was lovingly renovated from top to bottom in 2012 transforming from a 90's cream brick dwelling, to the visual masterpiece that it is today. Co-designed between the current owners and architect and builder "Willcox and Associates" the home presented to the market is nothing short of impressive yet understated in its delivery.
Divided over two-storeys you will find three minor bedrooms, three bathrooms and a master-suite that will take your breath away. Designed to be lived and loved, you'll spend the better part of most days waking up to the sun rising across the suburb, breathing in the cool sea-breeze from the large balcony and sipping hot drinks by the floating fire-place.
Separate living spaces allow the occupants quality quiet time, winding-down amongst the lush landscaped backdrops. An inner courtyard has a wood-fire pizza oven perfect for entertaining family and friends in the warmer months under the canopy of the expertly manoeuvred vine. Alternatively, slide open the large, industrial grade aluminium doors to bring the front courtyard into the sun-room.
What is to love about 136A Duke Street, Scarborough:
- A "one of a kind" beachside property with an elevated aspect.
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Three living spaces, two courtyards and a balcony.
- Custom kitchen with concrete benchtops, soft close cabinetry, gas appliances and Bosch dishwasher.
- Hard wearing laminate wood flooring on the lower level, blackbutt timber flooring upstairs, quality carpet in the minor bedrooms and a mix of tiles and travertine in the bathrooms.
- Built in speaker system throughout the home.
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
- Commercial grade aluminium sliding doors.
- Custom blackbutt wood and stainless-steel balustrade stairwell.
- Floating Oblica Gyro-Focus fireplace in the master suite.
- Louvre windows on the lower and upper levels allowing the sea-breeze to filter through the home.
- Fully alarmed with a security system.
- Outdoor shower.
- Single car garage, off street parking for an additional two cars and additional storage space.
What is to love about Scarborough:
- Great local public and private schools (pending intake).
- Seaside location with great eateries and boutique shopping experiences nearby.
- Close to parks and recreation facilities.
- Close to public transport.
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre, embarking on a major upgrade.
This property has been lovingly created and maintained by it's current owners. The lucky buyer will not only be purchasing a property, they will be purchasing a home with a lifestyle.
Open by appointment.
You will love where you live at 136A Duke Street, Scarborough.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04111 44 140.
*While all endeavours have been made to ensure the accuracy of information, should you have any queries, it is advised that you make your own enquiries. Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer of their choice at their own discretion.