Sit Back, Relax and Unwind!
Home open cancelled as now under offer. Apologies for any inconvenience.
This impressive 3 bedroom 2 bathroom South-Scarborough villa enjoys a commanding street frontage with a splendid north-facing aspect and offers quality modern living and entertaining in a sought-after location very close to the coast.
A delightful outdoor setting can be found at the front of the property but is securely gated for privacy and peace of mind, with a fantastic pitched patio bordered by lush reticulated lawns and a bench seating area with hidden storage. Double doors from here reveal a seamless indoor-outdoor integration with the living room and its soaring cathedral-style ceilings, adjacent to a stylish open-plan kitchen and dining area where sparkling stone bench tops and glass splashbacks meet a walk-in pantry, broom cupboard, wine racking, Frattini tap fittings, Lofra gas-cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances, Pyramis double sinks - gleaming Kempas timber flooring adding the finishing touch to it all.
All three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and boast ceiling fans, including an exemplary master suite that also benefits from the luxury of having a walk-in wardrobe, separate built-in robes with mirrored sliders and a sleek fully-tiled en-suite bathroom comprising of a feature rain shower, a stone vanity, heat lamps and a toilet. The sleeping quarters are completely shut off from the rest of the floor plan, including a hidden attic space - or loft - that can be accessed by a drop-down ladder right next to the kitchen and comes complete with carpet, power, lighting and access into the roof, in the unlikely event that even more storage is required!
Just a short drive - or leisurely stroll - away from Brighton Beach, Scarborough's stunningly-redeveloped foreshore and so much more, this sublime property has "coastal convenience" written all over it. Summer has just about arrive - now it's up to you to take full advantage!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Kempas timber floorboards
- Quality Redbook carpets in bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area with stylish light fittings and a gas bayonet for heating
- Daikin split-system air-conditioning unit to the living room
- BIR's to every bedroom - mirrored sliders to the master suite and second-bedroom robes
- Well-appointed main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, stone vanity and heat lamps
- Laundry off kitchen - complete with a double linen press and outdoor access
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Private front entertaining patio/courtyard with stylish light fittings
- Remote-controlled double lock-up garage
- Rear storeroom
- Reticulated low-maintenance gardens
- No common driveway - your own extra parking space in front of the garage
- Lush green verge lawns
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- North-facing block
- Kitchen designed by iconic Perth business, "Joyce Kitchens"
- Hidden dust-proof attic/loft storage area with drop-down-ladder access
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Gas hot-water system
- Feature internal window shutters
- Feature entry door
- Feature ceiling cornices
- Down lights
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- Low-maintenance group of just three villas
- No strata fees to pay
- Built in 2001 (approx.)
- 263sqm (approx.) land size
PEACE OF MIND
- There is nothing better than knowing you will be living in a popular location where the nearest bus stop is virtually on your doorstep, a plethora of local parklands can be found nearby and cafes, restaurants and shopping facilities are all so easily accessible. The beach is just a stone's throw away, as are the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment and terrific local schools - not to mention that the property also falls within the sought-after Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone. What a spot!
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about this value villa. You won't be disappointed!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.