UNDER OFFER WITH RAV KANDOLA
Get out your pen and start ticking your boxes as you will simply love the peace and tranquillity living in this secure, single level home which offers fantastic sleeping and living separation. Light filled, comfortable and surprisingly roomy-this duplex will suit you whether you're upgrading or downsizing into this fabulous location. Enjoy your generously sized enclosed back garden complete with a veggie patch, fruit trees and outdoor patio. Nothing says summer vibes like inviting your friends over for drinks, grazing boards a dip in your outdoor spa.
Internally the home features three generous sized bedrooms, renovated stylish bathroom, secondary WC, large spacious laundry and a delightful sun-room that can be used as a games room or study. This cute duplex really does have it all without any strata fees or common insurance.
What else you'll fall in love with
• Master bedroom with access to bathroom (semi en-suite)
• Study, office or games roomyou decide
• Single, secure enclosed garage
• Outdoor shed to store all your extras
• Renovated kitchen with dish draw, bespoke Mexican tiles and stone bench tops
• Easy care, low maintenance wood look floors in dining and bedrooms
• Side access gate and separate drying court
• Gas through the property with gas bayonet and cooktops
• Air conditioning in main living area
• Loads of space, storage and separate living, dining and study areas
• Games room/office
• Roller shutters on front windows of the home
• No strata, common insurance or common walls
What your life looks like living here
Location + Lifestyle = JOY
You will love this South Scarborough location close to top schools, beautiful beaches, enviable outdoor lifestyle and delicious eateries. Enjoy summers in your sun-drenched backyard sipping a cold bevvy. Walk or cycle easily to the beach and stop by for a coffee at Doric St Cafe, General Public, Brighton Food Market or grab fish and chips from Sweetlips. Enjoy the winter surf and our stunning WA sunsets every day of the year. The lifestyle and dining choices are endless.
Follow me on Instagram @ravkproperty for all the latest Scarborough property updates.
Love the Location
150m Stewart Park
250m Bennett Park and Doubleview Recreation Club
400m Doric St caf and shops. General Public Food Co.
600m Butler Reserve
800m Drift Caf and Glory Bowls
1.0km Brighton Road shops
1.2km Wembley Downs IGA and shops
1.3km Doubleview IGA and shops
1.3km Dunn and Walton. Rise and Grind
2.0km Scarborough Beach and foreshore
2.0km Jackadder Lake and Woodlands shopping village
2.5km Westfield Innaloo
3.4km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.