All Offers: Suits buyers in the $700,000's
Coastal Cottage Charm
INSPECT VIRTUALLY OR BY APPOINTMENT
*copy and paste link into browser*
Say hello...to sunny skies, gorgeous sunsets and lazy days in your South Scarborough coastal cottage home. Full of character and contemporary touches that seamlessly blends old world charm with modern functionality that you'll love. At the heart of this home is the sunny open plan living, kitchen and meals which spills out into the stunning private yard that really does offer a relaxed, yet a present day feel for any hard to please buyer.
Built in the 1940's the current owner has lovingly enhanced the home to combine classic period elegance. Features such as the original dark jarrah flooring and high corniced ceilings with a smart interior renovation that makes coastal living a breeze whilst being minutes' walk to the sand and surf of the Indian Ocean.
What you'll fall in love with
• 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom character home lovingly renovated to suit the modern buyer
• Impressive master bedroom with walk in robe and split system a/c
• Sunny, private, electric gated yard with splendid decking perfect for year round entertainment and lots of room for the kids to run around, or for the dog to play fetch
• Generous sized bedrooms
• Separate open plan meals area
• Gorgeous original Jarrah flooring throughout
• Minutes' walk to shops, parks, cafes and the Scarborough Foreshore
• Renovated bathrooms, with second bathroom featuring a stylish European laundry
• Delightful, modern kitchen which will be the heart of all family meals
• Split system a/c in main living area
• Built on 315sqm strata lot with no common walls or shared driveways
• No common insurance or strata fees
• R30 Zoned
Love the Location
Down the road from the ever popular Brighton Road food venues such as Harvest Boulangerie, Brighton Food Market, Brighton Bakery and amazing caf's such as Grind Zero, Drift caf and Lady Latte. Enjoy world class dining at the Scarborough Foreshore and shopping at the newly redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
Relax, sit back with a cold beer or wine on your deck with your loved ones and watch the world go by as you wind down and enjoy your pleasing coastal cottage.
To secure a viewing get in touch with Rav Kandola on 0420 597 206 or get in touch via Instagram @ravkproperty
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters