Spacious 2 bed villa
You won't regret living here. This spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom ground villa is minutes stroll to the Scarborough Foreshore which will see you enjoying the sandy beaches, surf and enviable outdoor lifestyle. Encompassing it's own retro charm internally with vaulted ceilings, a fireplace and cobbled floors this home is the perfect canvas for decorating.
Sitting towards the rear of a very well maintained complex of 8 units and down the road from the ever popular Brighton Road food venues, amazing cafe's such as Grind Zero, Drift cafe and Lady Latte. Plus, enjoy fantastic wining and dining at the Scarborough Foreshore and shopping at the newly redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
What you'll love
- Master bedroom with large built in robes
- 2 bedrooms, both with ceiling fans
- Neat retro kitchen with electric cook top and dishwasher
- Lounge room with pot belly perfect for winter evenings
- Separate and spacious laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Carport parking directly near villa
- Rear paved and covered courtyard
- Security screens back and front
- Great neighbours and very well maintained complex
- currently tenanted but will be sold with vacant possession
*Strata fees $400/q
Get in touch for more information alternatively I look forward to meeting you at the next home open. Follow me on Instagram @ravkproperty for all the latest Scarborough property updates.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters