SOLD WITH RAV KANDOLA
Enjoy relaxed, easy care living in this delightful 3 bedroom home sitting plum in an ideal South Scarborough location. Neatly nestled to the rear of a well-groomed group of three, this low maintenance retreat offers a fabulous coastal lifestyle or an excellent investment opportunity.
Just minutes to watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean and enjoy the sand, surf and cafes, bars and events of the lively Scarborough beachfront and an easy stroll to the Brighton Rd shopping precinct, Doric St cafes and a host of local shops, parks and community amenities.
Freshly painted throughout, this home also features gorgeous Jarrah flooring, a comfortable living area, and a gleaming new, tastefully appointed kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances.
The three bedrooms are of generous size with built-in robes. The master bedroom is carpeted and includes an ensuite plus electric roller shutters for peace and privacy.
To the rear of the property is a lovely decked alfresco area and shaded garden, a great space for relaxing or entertaining friends and family.
This beaut home also includes a light and bright bathroom with bath, shower recess and vanity. A separate laundry and toilet, lockup garage and storage room.
Don't miss the chance to secure your slice of the sensational Scarborough lifestyle - Contact Rav on 0420 597 206 for more information to the view this home by appointment or virtually.
WHAT WE LOVE
• Delightful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa
• Neatly nestled at the rear of well-maintained group of 3
• Prime South Scarborough location, close to shops and parks
• Gorgeous Jarrah flooring
• Freshly painted throughout
• Recently renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Fabulous alfresco deck with Northern aspect and shady garden
• Generous sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Master bedroom with BIRs, ensuite + electric roller shutters
• Separate laundry and toilet
• Lock-up garage and large storeroom
• New fencing
• Low maintenance, reticulated gardens
• 254m2 strata lot (Common Insurance~$182.75/q)
LOVE THE LOCATION
150m Stewart Park
250m Bennett Park and Doubleview Recreation Club
400m Doric St caf and shops. General Public Food Co.
600m Butler Reserve
800m Drift Caf and Glory Bowls
1.0km Brighton Road shops
1.2km Wembley Downs IGA and shops
1.3km Doubleview IGA and shops
1.3km Dunn and Walton. Rise and Grind
2.0km Scarborough Beach and foreshore
2.0km Jackadder Lake and Woodlands shopping village
2.5km Westfield Innaloo
3.4km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.