What Coastal Dreams Are Made Of!
The possibilities are endless when it comes to this stunning 1,391sqm (approx.) corner block that is well elevated and captures amazing ocean views - not to mention the R30 zoning, affirming it as a comfortable four-unit site without any hesitation.
The current seller has also had approval for a subdivision to create two "Green Title" lots - 764sqm (approx.) and 627sqm (approx.) - that can then potentially be re-subdivided later down the track, if the new owner is that way inclined. Or potential "Survey Strata" lots of 362.5sqm, 323.5sqm, 291.6sqm and 335.6sqm respectively.
A desirable lifestyle within walking distance of Brighton Beach, Peasholm Dog Beach, a plethora of local parklands and Scarborough's vibrant esplanade - overlooking a multi-million-dollar foreshore revamp that includes the newly-opened Scarborough Beach Pool, as well as first-class restaurants and eateries - is also on offer here.
- R30 zoning
- Potential four-unit corner site to be sold as a whole
- Possibility of a "Green Title" subdivision (two lots)
- Potential to further subdivide back to four lots (survey strata blocks)
- Unobstructed Ocean views forever at all levels. The view spanning from Fremantle to Hillarys with Rottnest out in front. A view with an ever-changing face. The land is positioned close enough to Scarborough so that it is enjoyable but not intrusive.
- 1391sqm block size (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND
- Aside from all things coastal, the bonus of top schools, shopping at Westfield Innaloo and the soon-to-be-redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre, golf courses and public transport only adds to the convenience of this commanding corner South Scarborough location.
Developers should contact Phil Pope now for more information and to view any related plans. Opportunities like this one DO NOT come around very often!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.