The Size Will Surprise
11:45am-12:15pm Sat 11th Jul
Set in one of South Scarborough's sought after streets is your new home. This rear double story townhouse in a group of three is exactly what you need to secure your Scarborough lifestyle. The ground floor boasts spacious modern living with separate dining, living and kitchen areas which lead out into an undercover patio area perfect for when you want to take the party outside.
The three bedrooms are located upstairs for privacy whilst downstairs brings everyone together with comfort and everyday convenience. The master bedroom comes complete with a balcony which has gorgeous views of Scarborough and ocean glimpses. Whether it's summer BBQ's or mulled wine over a small fire, you'll be able to entertain all year. Perfect for professional couples, singles or downsizers, you will be spoilt for dining, entertainment, leisure and shopping choices.
What you'll love:
- Three generous sized bedrooms with carpet and built in robes
- Master bedroom with split system a/c and balcony access with gorgeous views of the Scarborough sunsets
- Two bathrooms: one on the ground floor and one upstairs both with separate toilets for convenience
- Large spacious laundry with exit into the dyring court
- Plenty of storage throughout the home including under stair storage which can be utilised as a wine cellar
- External, secure store room to keep all your extras
- Neutral colour palette
- Enclosed 1 car garage and plenty of parking on the driveway and front verge
- Private and secure
- Minutes walk to Bennett Park and Scalby Park
- Fantastic school catchment zone
- Gas cooktop and split system a/c in main living
- Easy care yard and undercover patio for entertaining and relaxation
- Strata fees approx $351/quarter
What the future looks like:
You will love the super Scarborough location close to top schools, beautiful beaches, enviable outdoor lifestyle and delicious eateries. Enjoy summers in your sun-drenched backyard or sipping a cold bevvy on your balcony. Walk or cycle easily to the beach and stop by for a coffee at Doric st Cafe, General Public, Brighton Food Market or grab fish and chips from Sweetlips. Enjoy the winter surf and our stunning WA sunsets every day of the year. The lifestyle and dining choices are endless.
Get in touch to secure a viewing, otherwise I look forward to meeting you at the next home open. Follow me on Instagram @ravkproperty for all the latest Scarborough property updates.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters