Home Open cancelled - now UNDER OFFER
Ripe For a Coastal Renovation!
This contemporary 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey townhouse occupies a private position in a prized location just a stone's throw from Scarborough's white sandy beach and its stunningly-redeveloped foreshore caf and restaurant strip.
The property is ready for an update as soon as you pick up the keys and will benefit from the addition of your own modern personal touches throughout. A neatly-tiled kitchen and dining area splendidly overlooks the sunken adjacent family room - all complemented by a tranquil rear outdoor setting that includes a pitched patio/gazebo and a delightful wooden courtyard entertaining deck down below.
The practical floor plan also plays host to a versatile and separate lounge or study area - the choice is completely yours when it comes to how you utilise it. Combine all of the above with a very close proximity to lush local parklands, sporting facilities, top schools, shopping centres and public transport and you have yourself quite an impressive package!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Sunken family room with a soaring high cathedral-style ceiling
- Tiled kitchen and dining area with a gas cooktop, a separate oven, a modern stainless-steel dishwasher, double sinks and stylish light fittings
- Upstairs master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and private en-suite bathroom comprising of a shower, toilet and vanity
- Built-in robes to the 2nd/3rd bedrooms
- Large main bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity for good measure
- Practical laundry, off the kitchen - with outdoor access
- Tranquil rear outdoor-entertaining gazebo
- Sunken back courtyard timber decking
- Secure remote-controlled double lock-up garage with high ceilings
- Being the rear property you have extra parking at end of drive
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- High ceilings throughout
- Pot-belly fireplace to the dining area
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- 195sqm (approx.) of built area
PEACE OF MIND
- You are that close to the beach that your surfboard and bathers are the only two things you will need to bring with you! Throw in easy access to bus stops, fantastic community sporting facilities at Abbett Park, St John's Primary School, St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, Churchlands Senior High School and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment and this is a location that you simply cannot say no to!
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about this absolute summer steal!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.