Summer By The Sea
Summer in Perth is best spent by the coast and what better way to enjoy those sunny days and balmy evenings than moving into your own home by the beach.
Located only a short 10 minute walk to the inviting waters of Scarborough Beach there is so much to love about this neat, secure and inviting 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom rear villa. Near-new carpets and paint throughout you'll be instantly charmed by the spaciousness, offering the resident a large 254sqm of land.
A well thought out floor-plan positions the bedrooms and bathroom to one side of the home. Centrally, the large lounge-room flows through to the open-plan kitchen/dine area making entertaining easy as you transition from the kitchen out to your own paved alfresco with near new, quality built, pitched roof pergola with LED downlights.
Tuck your car away in your own garage, while friends and family have ample onsite and street parking, perfect for hosting weekend BBQ's.
What is to love about 4/63 Abbett Street, Scarborough:
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom and separate toilet.
- Large formal lounge and an open-plan kitchen/dining area.
- Good-sized and easy-care courtyard with near-new outdoor pergola.
- Brand new cook top and near-new oven in the kitchen.
- Fully secure single car garage with additional storage space.
- Large 254sqm land parcel.
- Neutral paint and carpets.
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Updated bathroom and new toilet.
- Separate laundry-room.
What is to love about Scarborough:
- Short walk to Abbett Park and the sportsman club.
- Short walk to Scarborough Beach.
- Great local public school catchment, walking distance to Deanmore Primary School and close to St Marys.
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
- Close to the entertainment precinct of the Scarborough Beach upgraded foreshore.
- Great cafs, restaurants, bars and boutique shops nearby.
Strata fees are $980.00 per year.
You will love where you live at 4/63 Abbett Street, Scarborough. A property like this won't last long, get in quick to secure this home in time for summer by the sea.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04111 44 140.
*While all endeavours have been made to ensure the accuracy of information, should you have any queries, it is advised that you make your own enquiries. Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer of their choice at their own discretion.