Think About The Bigger Picture!
Suit buyers above $995k
A massive duplex sized 926sqm (approx.) corner block just minutes away from the revamped Scarborough Beach foreshore and with future duplex/subdivision potential plays host to this solid and spacious 4 bedroom 1 bathroom circa-1960s home that is more than functional enough to be either lived in or rented out whilst you plan your next move.
Polished Jarrah floorboards warm the main part of the house where a fully-tiled and renovated bathroom services the minor sleeping quarters and a large formal front lounge and dining room precedes the kitchen/meals area and rear family room. There are also splendid ocean glimpses from within, whilst a downstairs fourth bedroom-come-activity room, study, cellar and single lock-up garage complement a pitched back outdoor patio entertaining area with caf blinds, a sparkling backyard swimming pool and an additional double garage at the end of a very long driveway where there is heaps of room to park your boat, caravan and trailer - or all three!
Add your own personal touches throughout if you are that way inclined, ensuring you fully capitalise on a sought-after location within easy walking distance of Deanmore Primary School, St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, majestic natural bushland, bus stops, sporting facilities and new-look Scarborough Beach itself - home to the recently-completed Scarborough Beach Pool and the heart of the suburb's multi-million-dollar coastal redevelopment project. Opportunity knocks here like never before!
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Polished Jarrah floorboards
- L-shaped formal front lounge and dining room
- Low-maintenance flooring to the kitchen/meals area with ocean glimpses, a walk-in pantry, a Bosch Induction cooktop, a Neff oven and warming drawer, a Neff range hood, an AEG dishwasher, double sinks and tiled splashbacks
- Carpeted rear family room with a breakfast bar off the kitchen, a wood-fire heater, double linen cupboard, shelving and charming brickwork - as well as patio access outdoors
- Double-sized and carpeted main bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a leafy outlook and a north-facing security window shutter
- 2nd bedroom is also double-sized and carpeted for comfort
- Huge carpeted 3rd bedroom with pleasant backyard views of the pool
- Fully-tiled and renovated bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, a showerhead, toilet and heat lamps
- Practical laundry with a separate toilet, built-in storage and an additional shower - ideal for washing yourself down when you step foot through the backyard following a long day at the beach
- Carpeted downstairs 4th bedroom/activity room with a walk-in robe and access to the carpeted study next door
- Double doors link the study to a potential wine cellar or large storage space underneath the house
- Shopper's entry via the original single lock-up garage at the front of the property, complete with a storage area
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Decorative cornices throughout
- Timber skirting boards and door frames throughout
- Security-alarm system
- Pitched outdoor patio entertaining area with caf blinds for protection from the elements
- Heaps of paved entertaining room surrounding the rear swimming pool
- Double lock-up garage at the back of the block, boasting internal shopper's entry and ample storage options
- Ample driveway parking space
- Side access
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Automatic reticulation
- New pool pump/shed
- Built in 1966
- 926sqm duplex sized block (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND
- Whether it is now or in the near future, this tranquil location will comfortably cater for everybody's needs, stunningly situated so close to the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, Trigg Beach (as well as Scarborough), new coastal cafes and restaurants, sought after schools, golf courses, public transport and freeway convenience
Contact Phil Pope now for the finer details and get in before summer officially arrives!