Ready For a Revamp!
'Open by Appointment'. Bookings essential yet easy to arrange, so call Phil to book your viewing. We look forward to showing you through.
Suit buyers above $350k
Tranquilly nestled to the rear of the charming "Seacombe Villas" complex, this largely-original 2 bedroom 1 bathroom unit will certainly benefit from a modern renovation and lends itself to down-sizers seeking something lock-up-and-leave in a sought-after South Scarborough location that defines coastal convenience.
Beyond a welcoming open-plan lounge and dining room, as well as a galley kitchen, lies a spacious patio and courtyard entertainment setting that has the potential to be something special. There are also two fully-enclosed sunrooms that can be anything from art-and-craft rooms to home offices with their own separate entrances - the choice is absolutely yours!
Close to bus stops, lush parks and within walking distance of beautiful Brighton Beach and Scarborough's recently-redeveloped foreshore, there is plenty for you to get excited about here. Opportunity knocks like never before!
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Carpeted open-plan lounge and dining room with a ceiling fan and electric-shutter access directly into a tiled side sunroom that can also be utilised as a potential third bedroom with access out to the courtyard
- Low-maintenance flooring to a delightful galley kitchen with double sinks, a double pantry, electric cooking, a Bosch dishwasher and access to an enclosed sunroom-come-patio at the rear (also with access to the patio and courtyard entertaining areas)
- Spacious front master bedroom with a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes
- Carpeted 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan
- Fully-tiled and updated contemporary bathroom/laundry with plenty of natural light, a large shower, a wash trough, powder vanity and high ceilings
- Separate toilet with accessible railings
- Double hallway linen press
- Covered patio-entertaining area off the courtyard
- Single lock-up garage
- Two garden sheds
- Established gardens
- Side-access gate
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Complex of 18 villas
- Visitor-parking bays opposite your front door
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Solar hot-water system
- Security doors
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
- 81sqm (approx.) of living area
PEACE OF MIND
- You do not want to miss out on the chance to acquire what is basically a "blank canvas" for you to do as you please in a wonderful location that is close to the glorious surf and sand, cafes, restaurants, top schools, shopping, public transport and more
Contact Phil Pope now to find out anything else you may want to know about this gem of a find. It could very well be the rough diamond you have been searching for!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.