Upscaled Urban Townhouse
SOLD BY RAV KANDOLA
Welcome to 86c Gildercliffe Streetmodern, contemporary and chic you'll be the envy of your all your friends whilst you soak up your Scarborough lifestyle. Offering open plan, split level living and quality fittings throughout the home all you need to do is move in!
Upon entering the home, you are greeted with an elegant east facing private alfresco area. Perfect for sipping Sangria or Wine with your friends while enjoying the Scarborough air. Further to this, the lower level is comprised of two bedrooms, separate laundry, main bathroom with bath and shower- You really will be surprised at the size of the space, natural light and level of privacy. Plus, the generously sized bathrooms and bedrooms are sure to please any fussy buyer-the home also comes with and additional 4 years builder's warranty.
Step on upstairs to your gorgeous, comfortable East facing kitchen which will see you enjoying your coffee or tea and paper read as the morning sun comes up. This bright and light filled level features a large living area and separate dining which spills out onto a balcony with views. Equipped with lots of storage through the home, this 3x2 home is quite flexible for the growing family. Driveway access from sealed Mickey Lane, pedestrian access from Gildercliffe Street OR Mickey Lane.
Why you should buy me
• Polished timber floors
• Easy care and low maintenance
• Freshly cleaned carpet in bedrooms
• Large spacious double garage with shopper's entry for convenience and ease
• Access from Mickey lane or Gildercliffe street
• 3 Large and spacious bedrooms with robes
• Main bedroom downstairs which also opens into outdoor alfresco area
• Spacious main bathroom downstairs with bath and shower
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robes
• Gas stove and hot water
• Caesar Stone kitchen bench tops
• Dishwasher and chef's oven
• Separate laundry with direct access to drying court
• Walk or cycle a short distance to the beach and some of the area's best cafs such as Pizzaca, Little Sisto, Mr Herbert, Rise and Grind and much, much more!
• Ducted split air conditioning
• Alarm system
• Stunning east facing alfresco perfect for entertainment and relaxation
• Clever study nook upstairs with plenty of natural light
• NO COMMON INSURANCE OR STRATA FEES
What the future looks like
You will love the super Scarborough location close to top schools, beautiful beaches, enviable outdoor lifestyle and delicious eateries. Enjoy summers in your sun-drenched alfresco sipping a cold bevvy on your balcony. Walk or cycle easily to the beach and stop by for a coffee at Pizzaca and the other amazing eateries at your doorstep. Enjoy the winter surf and our stunning WA sunsets every day of the year. You really will be spoilt for lifestyle and dining choices living here!
Get in touch to secure a viewing, otherwise I look forward to meeting you at the next home open. Follow me on Instagram @ravkproperty for all the latest Scarborough property updates.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters