Retire in Style!
'Open by Appointment'. Bookings essential yet easy to arrange, so call Phil to book your viewing. We look forward to showing you through.
FOUR UNITS SOLD - LAST ONE REMAINING AND REDUCED TO SELL
You do not want to miss out on the acquisition of the last of these brand-new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey "over 55s" residences that help form a stunning group of five quality properties - both boasting street frontage, immaculate fittings and delightful ocean views in an iconic Sorrento location.
Each home graced by their own individual modern character and slightly varying layout, playing host to a spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area downstairs where stylish low-maintenance timber-look flooring, sparkling Smartstone bench tops, double sinks, a storage pantry, sleek white cabinetry and soft-closing drawers meet a 900mm-wide five-burner Smeg gas cooktop/oven, a dishwasher of the same brand and seamless outdoor access to a private alfresco-entertaining courtyard. Upstairs, you will find huge carpeted theatre rooms with soaring high ceilings, plenty of natural sunlight and their own respective balconies for further entertaining and the opportunity to absorb sensual sea breezes with some sort of a glistening vista in the background.
The ultimate coastal lifestyle awaits you here, just footsteps away from sprawling local parklands, the Sorrento Surf Lifesaving Club, beautiful Sorrento Beach, the Sorrento Quay boardwalk, Hillarys Boat Harbour and more. This is your chance to down-size without compromise and retire in style in the best way possible!
WHAT'S INSIDE UNIT #1?
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area downstairs - complete with alfresco access
- Spacious upstairs theatre room
- Carpeted bedrooms, including an upstairs master suite with a walk-in robe and semi-ensuite, comprising of floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower, toilet, heat lamps and stone vanity
- Upper-level 2nd bedroom
- Downstairs 3rd bedroom with a walk-in robe, extra under-stair storage and double doors opening out to the front garden (for a second entry point into the home)
- Lower-level main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a rain shower, toilet, heat lamps and a stone vanity
- Separate laundry off kitchen, complete with linen storage and a stone bench top
WHAT'S OUTSIDE UNIT #1?
- North-east-facing outdoor alfresco-entertaining area with power points
- Some ocean views off the theatre-room balcony upstairs
- Extra-large remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry, a storage recess and high ceilings
- Feature entry door
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Built by the award-winning Ultimo Constructions group
- High 32-course ceilings throughout
- Samsung ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning systems with ZoneTouch controls
- Security-alarm systems
- Quality blind fittings
- Feature LED down lighting
- Feature skirting boards
- A/V intercom systems to front doors
- Glass balustrading to balconies
- Outdoor gas-bayonet points - ideal for barbecues
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water systems
- Colorbond roofs
- Easy-care reticulated gardens
- On-site visitor-parking bay (beside Unit #5)
PEACE OF MIND
- Perfectly positioned within one of Sorrento's quietest pockets, this commanding corner complex is also very close to the lovely Geneff Park, the sprawling playing fields of the Seacrest Community Sporting Facility, Sacred Heart College, popular local eateries such as Voyage Kitchen, The Little Bay and White Salt, public transport, shopping and so much more.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.