SOLD - by Tyson Barry
CONTACT ME TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE!!
A stone throw from WA's amazing coastline, this home offers the elite life style that anybody would ever desire. This beautifully custom designed 6 bedroom 3 bathroom stunner is an entertainers dream. Boasting a resort style backyard, including a swimming pool, spa, alfresco and an outdoor bar complete with bar taps guarantees your friends will never want to leave. Inside, a tremendous kitchen including marble bench tops, a huge walk in cool room and a boundless amount of storage connects to an open plan dining and family room, with bi-fold doors that make the transition from indoor to outdoor seamless.
This high end luxury home has many beautiful features including solid timber floors, a home gym, theatre room, study/studio, a dream workshop and a magnificent balcony with ocean views - just to name a few!
- Foyer-style entry
- Stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining space complete with original built-in cabinetry
- Gourmet kitchen with American oak cupboards and features, marble benchtops, cool room, feature bulkhead and floating island bench
- Generous master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite including his and her vanities, shower and wash closet
- Parental retreat complete with study nook, kitchenette and fireplace with feature 100-year old timber
- Entertaining balcony adjoining from master suite
- Guest suite complete with built-in robe and adjoining bathroom complete with vanity and shower with rainfall showerhead
- Four secondary bedrooms all complete with built-in robe and one complete with built-in desk. All bedrooms are connected by a wrap around balcony
- Primary bathroom complete with extra powder room upon entry
- Home theatre
- Home gym
- Delightful Balinese-inspired backyard including built-in swimming pool, separate spa, alfresco, cabana and outdoor bar area complete with kitchenette, bar taps and generous fridge space.
- Exterior studio complete with reverse-cycle air conditioning and ocean views
- Three-car garage with an additional two to four undercover covered car spaces
- Generous laundry
- Elegant solid timber flooring throughout
- High ceilings throughout
- Amazing ocean views from numerous vantage points around the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Down lighting throughout
- Bi-folding doors to enhance entertaining
- Node 1 connection
- Security system with smart phone connection
- Fully insulated
- Fully reticulated
- plus much much more
- Walking distance to vibrant coastal cafes and restaurants such as White Salt and Voyage Kitchen
- Stone thrown from the beautiful Sorrento Beach
- Quiet street with friendly neighbours
- Walking distance to Sacred Heart College
- Close to Hillarys Boat Harbour
BA02/2565, SECOND STOREY ADDITIONS
BA07/3719, PATIO - THATCHED ROOF
BA99/1621, STUDY / WORKSHOP / PATIO
- We are no longer having scheduled home opens.
- Please call ahead to register your 15 minute private viewing time between the allocated time presented above.
- If you arrive early I ask that you remain away from the property until the prospective buyers have left.
- Please ensure you use our hand sanitisers provided (gloves on site optional) and refrain from touching anything thats not necessary in the home.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters