Unlimited Coastal Potential!
Stunningly situated on a spacious 712sqm (approx.) block with the privacy of rear right-of-way lane access within Sorrento's sought-after re-zoning area, this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom family home benefits from duplex-subdivision possibilities and finds itself perfectly positioned only walking distance away from the crystal-clear waters of Sorrento Beach, as well as the popular Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club.
The largely-original floor plan consists of new carpets, a fresh lick of paint and high raked ceilings throughout and is headlined by an upstairs parent's retreat where magical sunrises can be absorbed from out on the balcony deck after waking up within the spacious master bedroom sitting adjacently. Downstairs, there is a study, a welcoming front lounge room with an open corner fireplace and a central open-plan family and dining area that sits just off a light and bright kitchen, extending out to a delightful outdoor patio entertaining space via double doors.
A lush backyard with lawns is generous in size and includes a cubby house and sandpit for the kids, capturing the splendid morning sunshine in the process. The double carport includes a separate second/external toilet and is securely accessible via a gated driveway off the sealed back laneway.
Live now, dream later - what an opportunity this may prove to be for you and your loved ones!
- Upstairs parent's retreat with low-maintenance flooring and a balcony deck
- Carpeted upper-level master bedroom with a ceiling fan and mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Open fireplace and gas-bayonet heating to front lounge
- Ceiling fan, gas bayonet, corner potbelly wood fireplace and easy-care floors to open-plan family/meals area
- Delightful kitchen with a five-burner Euro gas cooktop, double sinks, a scullery with Westinghouse dishwasher and outdoor access to the rear
- Carpeted downstairs study and minor bedrooms
- 2nd lower-level bedroom with high ceilings, a fan and mirrored built-in robes
- 3rd ground-floor bedroom with a fan, high ceilings and BIR's
- Practical bathroom with a shower and heater
- Separate toilet
- Spacious tiled laundry with outdoor access
- New carpets (formal lounge-room flooring just installed)
- New split-system air-conditioning units
- High raked ceilings throughout
- Quality new blind fittings
- Security-alarm system
- Feature wooden skirting boards
- Massive north-facing backyard with sprawling lawn, a cubby house and children's sandpit
- Patio entertaining
- Double carport with access to separate 2nd toilet
- Gated rear driveway
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Sealed rear right-of-way lane for access into carport
- Extra parking space on the front verge (off High Street)
- Additional secure driveway parking for two more vehicles between the gate and carport
- Newly-serviced reticulation
- Rheem instantaneous gas hot-water system (with water-temperature controls)
- Covered side clothesline area
- 712sqm (approx.) R25-zoned block
PEACE OF MIND
- Enjoy a commanding location within footsteps of the lovely Robin Reserve, cafes and restaurants on West Coast Drive and just minutes away from Hillarys Marina, Sorrento Primary School, Sacred Heart College, Marmion Village shops, the new-look Westfield Whitford City complex, freeway convenience, public transport, golf courses and so much more
Contact Phil Pope now for more information about this wonderful property. This is a coastal chance worth taking!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.