THREE UNITS SOLD - TWO REMAINING
Unit #1 - Fr $849k
Unit #3 - Fr $699k
You do not want to miss out on the acquisition of one of these brand-new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey "over 55s" residences that help form a stunning group of five quality properties - both boasting street frontage, immaculate fittings and delightful ocean views in an iconic Sorrento location.
Each home graced by their own individual modern character and slightly varying layout, playing host to a spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area downstairs where stylish low-maintenance timber-look flooring, sparkling Smartstone bench tops, double sinks, a storage pantry, sleek white cabinetry and soft-closing drawers meet a 900mm-wide five-burner Smeg gas cooktop/oven, a dishwasher of the same brand and seamless outdoor access to a private alfresco-entertaining courtyard. Upstairs, you will find huge carpeted theatre rooms with soaring high ceilings, plenty of natural sunlight and their own respective balconies for further entertaining and the opportunity to absorb sensual sea breezes with some sort of a glistening vista in the background.
The ultimate coastal lifestyle awaits you here, just footsteps away from sprawling local parklands, the Sorrento Surf Lifesaving Club, beautiful Sorrento Beach, the Sorrento Quay boardwalk, Hillarys Boat Harbour and more. This is your chance to down-size without compromise and retire in style in the best way possible!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with ocean views at ground level
- Spacious upstairs theatre room
- Carpeted bedrooms, including an upstairs master suite with balcony access, both inland and ocean views to wake up to and a large walk-through robe leading into a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a huge rain shower, a toilet, heat lamps and twin "his and hers" stone vanities
- Fully-tiled upper-level powder room
- Downstairs 2nd bedroom with a BIR
- Lower-level 3rd bedroom with a BIR and extra under-stair storage options
- Downstairs main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a rain shower, toilet, heat lamps and a stone vanity
- Ground-floor laundry off kitchen, complete with a stone bench top, linen press and outdoor access
- Outdoor alfresco-entertaining area with power points
- Large tiled upstairs wraparound balcony with power points and a stunning sea vista towards Rottnest Island
- Extra-large remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry, a storage recess and high ceilings
- Feature entry door
- Side-access gate to back garden
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Built by the award-winning Ultimo Constructions group
- High 32-course ceilings throughout
- Samsung ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning systems with ZoneTouch controls
- Security-alarm systems
- Quality blind fittings
- Feature LED down lighting
- Feature skirting boards
- A/V intercom systems to front doors
- Glass balustrading to balconies
- Outdoor gas-bayonet points - ideal for barbecues
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water systems
- Colorbond roofs
- Easy-care reticulated gardens
- On-site visitor-parking bay (beside Unit #5)
PEACE OF MIND
- Perfectly positioned within one of Sorrento's quietest pockets, this commanding corner complex is also very close to the lovely Geneff Park, the sprawling playing fields of the Seacrest Community Sporting Facility, Sacred Heart College, popular local eateries such as Voyage Kitchen, The Little Bay and White Salt, public transport, shopping and so much more
Contact Phil Pope now to register your interest in these absolute beauties.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.