Buyer Guide: Circa $595k
This vacant 476sqm block of rare coastal earth is in the perfect position for you to realise your dreams and build that quality modern home you have always wanted.
A stunning family location right in the heart of Sorrento has already been chosen for you, while the sensual sea breeze filtering across from nearby Sorrento Quay and Hillarys Boat Harbour is simply an added bonus that complements it all.
The time is now to design a stylish low-maintenance pad on a spacious seaside lot that is close to the beach and absolutely everything else - including lush parks, Sorrento Primary School, Sacred Heart College, sporting facilities, shopping centres, cafs, restaurants, public transport, the freeway and more.
Opportunities like this one do not come around very often, so grasping with both hands is highly recommended!
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Quiet family-friendly pocket amongst both new and established coastal homes
- Spacious block size that will suit both single-level and two-storey floor plans - still leaving extra room for a yard or pool at the rear
- ideal block orientation for a "Solar Passive" designed home, having an extensive northern boundary to capture the winter sun and a western rear to capture the afternoon sea breezes.
- 476sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- Imagine the thought of being able to design and build your dream home in the location you have always wanted. The kids can walk to school and ride their bikes to the nearest park around the corner. Furthermore, the beach - and everything coastal - is also just a leisurely stroll away. What a wonderful place to live!
For an "information pack" on the land contact Phil Pope now!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.