Family Class and Comfort!
There is nothing left for you to do here, other than to simply bring your belongings and move straight on in to this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom single-level residence that is comfortably nestled on a generous 720sqm (approx.) block right in the heart of Stirling.
Beyond the beautifully-manicured front gardens lies an expansive floor plan that defines functionality and is graced by quality tiled flooring throughout. Double doors however reveal a huge theatre room that is carpeted and sits off an impeccable double-door entrance, along with the nearby games room.
The front study and fourth bedroom (with a walk-in wardrobe) are privately positioned away from the main sleeping quarters at the rear of the house where the remaining two minor bedrooms are serviced by a contemporary family bathroom, whilst a sumptuous master suite enjoys a walk-in robe of its own, alongside a lovely ensuite bathroom with a bubbling corner spa, a shower, heat lights, separate twin vanities and a separate toilet. Most of your casual time will be spent indulging in the airiness of a massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where sparkling granite bench tops meet a DeLonghi electric cook top and oven, an integrated AEG dishwasher, a range hood, walk-in pantry, tiled splashbacks and double sinks.
Down the side of the property, a fabulous lined alfresco entertaining area provides protection from the elements, no matter what the time of year. The two-tiered backyard leaves plenty of room for a future swimming pool if required, as well as lush green lawns for the children and pets to let their imaginations run wild on.
The convenient location of this charming haven should not be underestimated, with both West Balcatta Primary School and Balcatta Senior High School perched only a matter of footsteps away, whilst Sheldrake Reserve, the local Stirling IGA supermarket, Northlands Plaza Shopping Centre, the soon-to-be-redeveloped Westfield Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres, Stirling Train Station, Stirling Civic Gardens, bus stops, the freeway and pristine swimming beaches all within just a few minutes of one another. Simply stunning living!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• The open-plan family and dining area provides outdoor access to both the alfresco and yard
• Recessed ceiling to the front home theatre
• Double doors reveal a tiled games room at the front of the house
• Carpeted master suite with double doors for privacy and pleasant backyard views
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms are also carpeted for comfort and have BIR's
• Carpeted front study and 4th bedroom
• Practical main bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and heat lights
• Separate toilet and a separate powder vanity
• Double built-in linen press
• Walk-in linen press
• Additional third shower in the laundry, alongside a double trough and outdoor access
• Remote-controlled double garage with built-in storage, shopper's entry and rear drive-through roll-a-door access
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards and ceiling cornices throughout
• Security alarm system
• Solar hot water system
• Tiled and lined front entry portico
• Side access
If you would like to inspect this property, please don't hesitate to contact Stephen Moore from Davey Real Estate on 9402 4255 or mobile 0411 555 074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.