Looking For A Good Buy? This Is It !
OPEN SATURDAY 12-12.30
This stunning owner-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence is comfortably nestled on a slightly-elevated 600sqm (approx.) block and is tranquilly perched towards the cul-de-sac end of the street, just metres away from lush local parklands.
An expansive floor plan is sure to keep everybody happy and includes a huge carpeted home-theatre room behind gorgeous double French doors, off a massive open-plan family, living and meals area that can be set up in any way, shape or form - depending on your personal needs. Incorporated into the main design is a functional kitchen with a neutral contemporary colour scheme, double sinks, loads of storage options, a stainless-steel range-hood, gas cooktop, under-bench oven, a stainless-steel dishwasher, walk-in pantry and more, all within view of each of the home's living zones.
At the rear, private outdoor alfresco entertaining is complemented by a delightful water-feature backdrop within the most pleasant of backyard settings. Back inside, all four bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, including a spacious master suite where a large walk-in wardrobe meets a private ensuite bathroom, complete with a bubbling corner spa bath, a shower, vanity and separate toilet.
A very close proximity to Spring Hill Primary School, Tapping Primary School and St Stephen's School is complemented by easy access to local shopping at both the Carramar Village and Banksia Grove Village complexes, bus stops, Carramar Golf Course and a whole lot more. You will absolutely love the location - there is simply no doubt about it!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Gleaming timber floorboards and a central recessed ceiling to the main living space, along with seamless access out to the alfresco and backyard for entertaining
• Gas-bayonet heating and a media recess to the family area
• Recessed ceiling in the intimate theatre room
• Secure remote-controlled double garage with a handy internal shopper's entry door
• Walk-in robe to 2nd or "guest" bedroom suite, with semi-ensuite access to main bathroom
• 3rd bedroom with BIR's
• 4th bedroom/study with BIR's also
• Separate bath and shower to the main bathroom
• Powder room
• Separate laundry off the kitchen (with outdoor access)
• Walk-in linen press
• Tiled entry foyer, shut off from the living areas by double doors
• Feature double-door portico entrance
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Feature internal and external down lighting
• Feature skirting boards throughout
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system (with internal water-temperature controls)
• Corner backyard garden shed
• Lush front/rear lawns and easy-care manicured gardens
• Extra second driveway parking bay, designed to hold a boat, caravan or trailer
• Colour-bond fencing
• Solid brick-and-tile construction - with a rendered faade
• Footsteps away from the lovely Nankeen Park
• Close to Carramar Golf Course, the freeway and other public-transport and educational facilities
• Minutes away from food, beverages and entertainment at The Duke Bar and Bistro
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters