UNDER OFFER WITH BRENDAN
Comfortably nestled on a delightful corner block overlooking the splendid Badolato Park, this spacious 5/6 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey residence is the complete package when it comes to offering flexible living and entertaining to those that matter most to you.
At the front of the house off a grand tiled entry foyer lies a carpeted study-come-sixth bedroom, as well as a fully-equipped home-theatre room behind the privacy of double doors - complete with a projector, a movie-style screen, striking feature walls and all. Away from the minor sleeping quarters downstairs is a huge games room with gorgeous double French doors of its own, seamlessly connected to an expansive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where most of your casual time will be spent in the presence of a gas bayonet for heating, integrated ceiling speakers for audio, a breakfast bar for quick meals, quality bench tops, double sinks, a stainless-steel dishwasher, a five-burner gas cooktop, separate oven, an integrated range hood, an appliance nook, modern tiled splashbacks and heaps of built-in storage options.
Upstairs, you will find another versatile lounge room - or parent's retreat - for mum and dad to enjoy, a tranquil lined balcony with a pleasant tree-lined aspect and a sublime master-bedroom suite where split-system air-conditioning and a walk-in wardrobe meet a fully-tiled contemporary ensuite bathroom - comprising of a bubbling corner spa, a frosted-glass shower, twin "his and hers" vanities and a separate toilet. Outdoors, a fabulous rear entertaining alfresco off the main living space features integrated ceiling speakers, down lights of its own, protective caf/shade blinds and a clear view of the sparkling-blue below-ground swimming pool.
You will love the short stroll to other sprawling local parklands - as well as Spring Hill Primary School and St Stephen's School nearby, whilst also indulging a very close proximity to Tapping Primary School, local shopping at both the Carramar Village and Banksia Grove Village complexes, bus stops, Carramar Golf Course and everything in between. The best of family living awaits you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Carpet to theatre room and upstairs lounge, as well as all bedrooms (and the study/6th bedroom)
• Minor-bedroom robes
• Stylish main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub, plus a twin-basin powder area and a separate 2nd toilet to reduce household traffic at peak-hour time
• Tiled balcony
• Lined alfresco ceiling
• Separate functional laundry
• Secure three-car drive through lock-up garage
• Double-door portico entrance
• Solar-power panels
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
• Feature down lighting
• Profile doors
• Colorbond fencing
• Lush front lawns
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Private artificial-turf backyard with an in-ground trampoline for the entire family to enjoy
• Corner garden shed
• 659sqm (approx.) block with side access and ample driveway parking space
• Built in 2007 (approx.)
• Close to the freeway and other public-transport and educational facilities - including Joseph Banks Secondary College
• Minutes away from food, beverages and entertainment at The Duke Bar and Bistro
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters