HOME OPEN CANCELLED-SALE AGREED BY BRENDAN WALSH
Private Appointments Available, Call me !
Tucked away within a secluded pocket of Tapping and nestled amongst other quality family homes, this sublime 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence takes low-maintenance modern living to a whole new level and will impress you - and your loved ones - in more ways than one.
Double doors off the entry reveal a versatile lounge - or home-theatre - room that can be whatever you want it to be and sits directly opposite a spacious study at the front of the floor plan. The master-bedroom suite is huge and sits right away from the minor sleeping quarters that are situated at the back of the house, featuring separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes, as well as a stylish ensuite bathroom with a large corner bathtub, separate twin vanities, a shower and a separate toilet.
Living options aplenty grace the massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that seamlessly connects with a games room next to it before spilling outside. At the rear, a shimmering-blue below-ground swimming pool and adjacent outdoor spa provide the picturesque backdrop to stunning entertaining underneath spacious alfresco and pitched-patio areas that sit side-by-side and will cater for absolutely any occasion - big or small.
Stroll to a plethora of local parklands, Spring Hill Primary School and St Stephen's School whilst also enjoying a very close proximity to Tapping Primary School, local shopping at both the Carramar Village and Banksia Grove Village complexes, bus stops, Carramar Golf Course and a whole lot more. If both comfort and convenience are what you seek, then look no further than right here!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Contemporary kitchen with double sinks, a double fridge/freezer recess, a Siemens stainless-steel dishwasher, a gas cooktop, separate oven, walk-in corner pantry and easy access out to the alfresco
• Alfresco access via the family/games area also
• Breakfast bar off the kitchen, for quick and casual meals
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with an internal shopper's entry door, a side storage area and secure roller-door access to the rear
• Portico entrance
• Built-in robes to 2nd/3rd/4th minor bedrooms
• Separate shower and bathtub to the main bathroom
• Practical laundry with a walk-in linen press and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Easy-care modern flooring throughout
• Feature down lighting
• Outdoor ceiling fans
• Low-maintenance artificial front and rear turf
• Rear garden/storage shed
• Two driveways with ample space for extra parking - will suit a boat, caravan or trailer
• 749sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 2009 (approx.)
• Close to the freeway and other public-transport and educational facilities - including Joseph Banks Secondary College
• Minutes away from food, beverages and entertainment at The Duke Bar and Bistro
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters