HOME OPEN CANCELLED-SALE AGREED BY BRENDAN WALSH
Private Viewings Always Available
This corner cracker of a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home defines modern versatility and encourages modern easy-care living for all involved.
The delightful master-bedroom suite has a walk-in wardrobe, alongside a contemporary ensuite bathroom - complete with both a shower and large bathtub, whilst the minor sleeping quarters are serviced by a versatile activity or "play" room.
High ceilings add an overwhelming sense of comfort to a casual open-plan family and dining area that is tiled for easy-care living and incorporates a charming kitchen into its airy design, as well as gorgeous double French doors that lead through to a spacious games or home theatre room. There is also another storeroom within the highly-functional floor plan that can easily be converted into a study, if you are that way inclined.
At the rear, privacy and tranquillity combine with a fantastic pitched patio entertaining area overlooking the shimmering below-ground backyard swimming pool. There is even extra room to laze about around the pool, with every inch of the block utilised to perfection here.
Only a matter of footsteps separate this impressive property from the excellent St Stephen's School, a plethora of local parklands, sporting facilities, Carramar Primary School, The Duke Bar and Bistro, Carramar Community Centre, Carramar Golf Club, Drovers Market Place and Wanneroo Botanic Gardens and Mini Golf, whilst bus stops, the freeway, our glorious coastline, the heart of Joondalup's CBD and Wanneroo's town centre are all just a few minutes away from one another. Location, location!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Low-maintenance flooring throughout
• Gas cook top, separate oven, double sinks and a double-drawer stainless-steel dishwasher in the well-appointed kitchen
• Built-in robes to minor bedrooms
• Separate bath and shower to main bathroom
• Outdoor access from the laundry (along with loads of bench space)
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Gas-bayonet heating to main living space
• Double lock-up garage (access via second street frontage)
• Rear/pool roller-door access from garage
• Portico entrance
• 631sqm (approx.) block
• Ample driveway and verge parking space
• Built in 2000