Tapping's best buy?
Click on the link to view video !
Be quick to come and view this quality home which is situated in this whisper quiet pocket of this super popular private Tapping estate surrounded by happy families and quality homes. Built in 2010 by Seacrest homes, there is everything you would want in your family home for years to come.
The property is just a few minutes walk to 2 primary schools and St Stephens private school, while being surrounded by beautiful parks and walks. For the shopper, Joondalup with its array of shops is only a 5 minute drive and for nature lovers Lake Joondalup just across Wanneroo Road.
Inside, the kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers and walk in pantry. Undoubtedly one of the things that makes this home a must see is the fact that the kitchen overlooks the vast living and dining area and also large feature windows allow plenty of natural light and great views over the sparkling below ground pool, perfect for entertaining or keeping an eye on the kids as they splash around in summertime.
Some of the features at this fabulous property include:
- Sparkling below ground pool with frameless glass fencing
- Pool heating system, providing extended swimming season
- Spacious wide entry hall
- Theatre room with Double door entry
- Open family/dining area
- Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers and huge walk in pantry, breakfast bar
- Computer nook
- Master bedroom - large WIR with mirror doors
- Luxurious ensuite with double vanity and separate toilet
- 3 Minor bedrooms - double sized with Built In Robes
- High ceilings throughout
- Large walk-in linen
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted evaporative air con and separate Reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Insulation - R.3 cellulose fibre
- Crimsafe security screens
- Paved limestone pool and alfresco entertaining area
- Pet friendly artificial turf
- Low maintenance gardens
- Builder: Seacrest Homes 2010
- Living Area: 206m2
- Total Area: 259m2
- Land: 530m2
Do not miss this opportunity on the quality Tapping home.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters